XPO | nna and the teamsters

You do need to quit the bs about the insurance. we all know its sucks. You keep pumpin up this board like its unbeatable. Click your your heels 3 times dorothy, and come back to kansas, cause YOUR the one who is in OZ.

The price sucks if you have a lot of dependents, but if your paying top dollar, then it is good insurance. I like what i have better. I don't pay hardly anything.

Nothing is going to happen. Keep dreaming. You and nna01 are having the same dream..lol Why would this company agree to the nmfa that is bankrupting yrc. haha You guys are entertaining at best...I hope your the first ones laid-off when you drive away customers.. It won't affect me. I have plenty of seniority.. oh yeah, and slimestone is also laying there in the bed with ya and having the same dream... wake up> haha
why would any one be laid off heck they cant hire drivers now,i bet you are one those thats rooting for us under you blanket holding you teddy bear.

why would any one be laid off heck they cant hire drivers now,i bet you are one those thats rooting for us under you blanket holding you teddy bear.
everybody tries to bash me, because you know what i say is right. If everything were going as you and others say, then why even bother with me?? I really DON'T care what happens... i just know it isn't. I just like having fun with you guys.. so, i guess ill just shut up, again.

everybody tries to bash me, because you know what i say is right. If everything were going as you and others say, then why even bother with me?? I really DON'T care what happens... i just know it isn't. I just like having fun with you guys.. so, i guess ill just shut up, again.
You Think you know,let me tell a Fact, The Horses are out of the barn,the barn is on fire,there Not going back!!

You Think you know,let me tell a Fact, The Horses are out of the barn,the barn is on fire,there Not going back!!

Funny thing about horses. They aren't very smart. The barn is their safety. Even in the event of a fire it is a mother trying to get them out. I have seen this personally. When a horse freaks it will actually fight you to stay in the barn.

So be careful where you store the hay. And make sure your brat kid ain't up in there getting stoned. And winds up accidentally burning down your barn.

I have nothing against unions. Some companies are very successful with them. But the drivers that work here are ridiculous. This whole union effort seems more to me like a bunch of brat kids that believe they know it all. While the whole time they are throwing it away.

you're right chevy72. this gets voted in nation wide no one will be laid off, instead they will be hiring. we're not going to lose business because we go union. if that was the case yrc,abf, and ups would not be as big as they are .they pick up and del. all the same places we do...

you're right chevy72. this gets voted in nation wide no one will be laid off, instead they will be hiring. we're not going to lose business because we go union. if that was the case yrc,abf, and ups would not be as big as they are .they pick up and del. all the same places we do...
nnao1you are corect.

you love it admit it.you spar with us because its fun.

you love it admit it.you spar with us because its fun.
i didn't mind the sparring ,but when he lies i wanna get in my chevy p/u drive down to dallas and show him what we do to liars in my neck of the woods,lol,anyway your exactly right,in a couple months they'll be hiring because we'll be running most of our own frt,screwu subservice gypsys,and they'll prob hire dockbeotches like ups,yrx,etc,and we might become an actual TRUCKING COMPANY AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!

i didn't mind the sparring ,but when he lies i wanna get in my chevy p/u drive down to dallas and show him what we do to liars in my neck of the woods,lol,anyway your exactly right,in a couple months they'll be hiring because we'll be running most of our own frt,screwu subservice gypsys,and they'll prob hire dockbeotches like ups,yrx,etc,and we might become an actual TRUCKING COMPANY AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!
its all sparing..its all having fun. If i said you lied about something ..i dont ekven remember what it was.. i just like your loud and angry posts.. your funny.. just don't realize it. Im not serious about anything. Well some things.

its all sparing..its all having fun. If i said you lied about something ..i dont ekven remember what it was.. i just like your loud and angry posts.. your funny.. just don't realize it. Im not serious about anything. Well some things.
sparring and having fun is one thing,lying is another,now you want to backtrack cus everybody is calling you out and realizing what you are or did,whatever,selective memory,whatever,unless you have multiple personalities you know what you lied about,ps.........i know i sound like a jackwagon sometimes,lol

sparring and having fun is one thing,lying is another,now you want to backtrack cus everybody is calling you out and realizing what you are or did,whatever,selective memory,whatever,unless you have multiple personalities you know what you lied about,ps.........i know i sound like a jackwagon sometimes,lol
Yeah, I do have different personalities..depends on the day of the week. BTW, if your going to drive down here in a Chevy, I'm not worried, it won't make it that far..

I don't want to start another thread regarding a unionized Conway, so I thought I'd post this here. Look at what the Teamsters is doing for the people in their local.

http://www.truckingboards.com/forum...fa-talking-about-taking-out-those-sobs-2.html

You damn right I can take jabs at the unions, for I am paying union dues to a local that cares nothing about it's members.
Our Terminal took up a petition to dump our steward with over 90 percent signing the petition, our B.A. refused to let us have a election, the steward has been in for 3 years and has done nothing to better anyone other than himself.
We took up a petition to change locals with 90 percent signing the petition only to be told " you are in our region, sorry"
After all the support we received from our local, we decided to cancel our drive contributions within a month we all received a letter from the b.a. that our dues have now gone up to 3 times our hourly wage and we are also being forced to pay into the ohio strike fund...whats this? ohio is 500 miles from us.
The next step will be decertification, I wonder if that will get hoffas attention, U.P.S. Freight Terminals decertifying.
With all our local has done for us, why not?
Karen