XPO | nna and the teamsters

Well, it certainly took you long enough to bring that up! I stay away for a while, but it's hard not to say something when there are lies, inflated numbers, and of course inflated opinions being floated out there. I have to come and livin' things up a bit.. and get the facts straight. Only to have you tell me that i have a part of the SM's anatomy in my mouth, just because I'm a good worker. I couldn't respond properly to that because i would be breaking the rules of this site, like you did.
There are always justifications to go back on our word. Is that the line of thinking you share with our leaders?

There are always justifications to go back on our word. Is that the line of thinking you share with our leaders?
You really need to get on with your life and stop living what happened 2 years ago. Things change and you have to change with it. I don't see how you can even get any work done, with all the whining you do all the time..I'll bet your a hoot to work with.

I'm not pretending anything. The only thing I hear is what is being said on here. I don't hear anything at work. Nobody is talking about anything. That's what I know.

Don't take this the wrong way way Beerfd but have you ever thought that the reason you don't here anything at your place is because people know you and your politics and don't say anything to YOU about it because they are concerned that you will go and DROP THE DIME to the TM about it. I'm just saying.

Don't take this the wrong way way Beerfd but have you ever thought that the reason you don't here anything at your place is because people know you and your politics and don't say anything to YOU about it because they are concerned that you will go and DROP THE DIME to the TM about it. I'm just saying.

I completely understand what you are saying. Nobody knows who I am. I talk to eveybody, but nothing like we talk about on here. Most people at our place, just come to make their good money and go home. And go about their business. We just talk about stupid things the dispatchers and fom's do.. but doesn't everybody.. I really never hear anything.. we have over 300 people..

And besides, nobody can get fired for trying to or talking about organizing..

I completely understand what you are saying. Nobody knows who I am. I talk to eveybody, but nothing like we talk about on here. Most people at our place, just come to make their good money and go home. And go about their business. We just talk about stupid things the dispatchers and fom's do.. but doesn't everybody.. I really never hear anything.. we have over 300 people..

And besides, nobody can get fired for trying to or talking about organizing..

I hear you, same thing goes at my place as well, we all show up to work to make a paycheck, we all talk trash about our dispatchers and their total lack of common sense,geographic knowledge of the city, and slight grasp of reality when it comes to how much ONE driver can do with a limited amount time. It is also true that it is AGAINST THE LAW to fire someone for attempting to organize their workplace.

What I am saying is that if you have 300 drivers in your barn, how much can you really KNOW. My barn is ALOT smaller than yours and I don't KNOW whats going on with everybody. I don't KNOW what people are thinking or what they are doing or what they talk about when I am not around. How can any of us KNOW whats going on for sure.

ONE thing I do KNOW is that ever since this Union business has become public, EVERYBODY has an opinion and EVERYBODY is talking about it. Maybe they don't talk to you because I know alot of people that don't talk to me, not because they dislike me or I them, we just don't talk. At my barn, I would bet that Union would pass if it were put to a straight up or down vote. That is just my OPINION based on the thoughts of people I have talked to because like I said earlier, how can any of us KNOW for sure.

I hear you, same thing goes at my place as well, we all show up to work to make a paycheck, we all talk trash about our dispatchers and their total lack of common sense,geographic knowledge of the city, and slight grasp of reality when it comes to how much ONE driver can do with a limited amount time. It is also true that it is AGAINST THE LAW to fire someone for attempting to organize their workplace.

What I am saying is that if you have 300 drivers in your barn, how much can you really KNOW. My barn is ALOT smaller than yours and I don't KNOW whats going on with everybody. I don't KNOW what people are thinking or what they are doing or what they talk about when I am not around. How can any of us KNOW whats going on for sure.

ONE thing I do KNOW is that ever since this Union business has become public, EVERYBODY has an opinion and EVERYBODY is talking about it. Maybe they don't talk to you because I know alot of people that don't talk to me, not because they dislike me or I them, we just don't talk. At my barn, I would bet that Union would pass if it were put to a straight up or down vote. That is just my OPINION based on the thoughts of people I have talked to because like I said earlier, how can any of us KNOW for sure.

Well, the 300 is total employees..office, dock, driver, management, etc. And your right, there may be all kinds of talk. It's easy to go in and tell everybody your going to have a pension , free insurance, ot after 8, etc., etc. But, they can't guarantee it.. nobody knows what your going to get..So all the lies don't help. (from the ones whom post those mis-leading statements) If you average the pay and benefits from all the LTL's that are in the same area of revenue, etc., then you will find that we are at average or above. That's the average now. And that's what a mediator would look at. Con way is not breaking any laws, and the policy is to follow seniority.. so I don't know what these guys want.. If it were that easy to organize a company, why hasn't any of the other 20 LTL's done it..? A union company bought Overnite, so that was pretty much a gimme.. And they have plenty of money to throw around.

the same goes on in tulsa,i was surprised that there still some who didn't know about the union push, and we at tulsa have only 100 or so,would you care to tell us what barn you are at? we wont tell anyone or anybody or nobody either, your secret is safe with us,oh yea did you sign a card yet?we will keep it our little secret.

the same goes on in tulsa,i was surprised that there still some who didn't know about the union push, and we at tulsa have only 100 or so,would you care to tell us what barn you are at? we wont tell anyone or anybody or nobody either, your secret is safe with us,oh yea did you sign a card yet?we will keep it our little secret.
I've said many times where I work, and no I didn't sign any card... wouldn't even know where to find one.

I've said many times where I work, and no I didn't sign any card... wouldn't even know where to find one.

Chevy wants to know what terminal. So that next time he loads a trailer there, he can throw a couple hundred cards in it for you to see.

Chevy wants to know what terminal. So that next time he loads a trailer there, he can throw a couple hundred cards in it for you to see.
mabee beerfd will get them signed,and beerfd be sure and turn them in,this will be an intoxicating event to work with you,thank you for your support,oh yea see if your T.M. will pass some out at ya'lls next meeting,that could speed things up.and dont forget to turn them in.

mabee beerfd will get them signed,and beerfd be sure and turn them in,this will be an intoxicating event to work with you,thank you for your support,oh yea see if your T.M. will pass some out at ya'lls next meeting,that could speed things up.and dont forget to turn them in.
Next time I run North, to Tulsa, I'll drop them off..

BINGO,we have about 3 guys not even worth asking,hence we don't talk about it with them,but of the hundred we do have ,no problem passing

its way more than that.

What it's going to come down to, if it gets that far, is the company not agreeing with anything. Then you will see how many of those guys living paycheck to paycheck are going to stand with you in a picket line. And it seems by some of the posts here, that there are a lot of paycheck to paycheck guys here. Simply because of the fact that they worry about a few dollars for insurance and stuff like that..

What it's going to come down to, if it gets that far, is the company not agreeing with anything. Then you will see how many of those guys living paycheck to paycheck are going to stand with you in a picket line. And it seems by some of the posts here, that there are a lot of paycheck to paycheck guys here. Simply because of the fact that they worry about a few dollars for insurance and stuff like that..
a few dollars for insurance ? we pay to much now. open enrollment is coming up, and i'm guessing the premiums will go up... ENOUGH IS ENOUGH !!!

a few dollars for insurance ? we pay to much now. open enrollment is coming up, and i'm guessing the premiums will go up... ENOUGH IS ENOUGH !!!

Did you finally make it home from your meeting?? You had better go to bed so you can get up and complain...or well, I mean go to work tomorrow..

I don't pay too much for insurance.. I'm fine with the plan I have and don't want it to change..YOU or the union can't promise us anything..now, can you?

Did you finally make it home from your meeting?? You had better go to bed so you can get up and complain...or well, I mean go to work tomorrow..

I don't pay too much for insurance.. I'm fine with the plan I have and don't want it to change..YOU or the union can't promise us anything..now, can you?
when we get the union in, then we will negotiatete a contract. if we the employees decide to go with the master freight agreement ( the contract that yrc and abf agreed on ) then we will pay $0.00 for insurance premiums . that is how the (mfa) is written.

when we get the union in, then we will negotiatete a contract. if we the employees decide to go with the master freight agreement ( the contract that yrc and abf agreed on ) then we will pay $0.00 for insurance premiums . that is how the (mfa) is written.

Your not going to get that.. open your eyes. Please.

Hey CHEV72 Beerfd doesn't need any cards remember everything is great at his terminal LMAO!