XPO | nna and the teamsters

Was there much food left this morning when you got there? Or did the sub service carries gobble it all up like they do our freight leaving us with nothing but crumbs.
i guess they cooked extra, there we're two subs in there stuffing their faces when i got back. first our freight now our food. i guess they will be working the dock next !!!

ok i'm so sorry but it sounds like your saying keep your head down don't make eye contact and hopefully the bully won't notice you. most of the pro guys do their job well follow policy and put pride in their work and they still have trouble they dont ask for or deserve.
HEY bottomfdrking right on the mark . AS for Beerfd what the heck have you been smoking!

i spoke to lendon grissom (president of local 480) today. the union had their conference call today about conway. about 30 locals were in on it . he told me everyone of the locals said they had been overwhelmed with phone calls from conway employees. alot of locals have already had meetings and others have meetings scheduled within the next few weeks. the ibt wants all the locals to be in line with each other before they move forward. Lendon assured me that the ibt is very interested in getting conway organized (this will not happen overnight ) its going to take time. the ibt has a plan, lendon is asking us not to give up hope, and to let the plan come together. THE HORSES ARE COMING!!! if you have not called your local, call them and let them know you are interested

i spoke to lendon grissom (president of local 480) today. the union had their conference call today about conway. about 30 locals were in on it . he told me everyone of the locals said they had been overwhelmed with phone calls from conway employees. alot of locals have already had meetings and others have meetings scheduled within the next few weeks. the ibt wants all the locals to be in line with each other before they move forward. Lendon assured me that the ibt is very interested in getting conway organized (this will not happen overnight ) its going to take time. the ibt has a plan, lendon is asking us not to give up hope, and to let the plan come together. THE HORSES ARE COMING!!! if you have not called your local, call them and let them know you are interested
we're ready to ride,we WON'T be deterred

ummm, at this point you have to admit this is a big deal. Pretending it isn't there won't make it go away. You discredit everything you say, or type, by just blanketly disagreeing.
How many times have we heard him tell us he is not going to post for a couple of weeks, or that he will no longer talk about the Union? Think he's just trying to demonstrate his worth as a company man that won't keep his word? Our leaders exemplify this so he feels the need to follow suit.

ummm, at this point you have to admit this is a big deal. Pretending it isn't there won't make it go away. You discredit everything you say, or type, by just blanketly disagreeing.
I'm not pretending anything. The only thing I hear is what is being said on here. I don't hear anything at work. Nobody is talking about anything. That's what I know. There are not any news stories about it. It's not on the teamster website. It's talked about on some other message boards, but not like this.

How many times have we heard him tell us he is not going to post for a couple of weeks, or that he will no longer talk about the Union? Think he's just trying to demonstrate his worth as a company man that won't keep his word? Our leaders exemplify this so he feels the need to follow suit.
Well, it certainly took you long enough to bring that up! I stay away for a while, but it's hard not to say something when there are lies, inflated numbers, and of course inflated opinions being floated out there. I have to come and livin' things up a bit.. and get the facts straight. Only to have you tell me that i have a part of the SM's anatomy in my mouth, just because I'm a good worker. I couldn't respond properly to that because i would be breaking the rules of this site, like you did.

Well, it certainly took you long enough to bring that up! I stay away for a while, but it's hard not to say something when there are lies, inflated numbers, and of course inflated opinions being floated out there. I have to come and livin' things up a bit.. and get the facts straight. Only to have you tell me that i have a part of the SM's anatomy in my mouth, just because I'm a good worker. I couldn't respond properly to that because i would be breaking the rules of this site, like you did.

Wait. The rooster is fused to the TM ? How did that happen ? Even so. I don't think it would count as part of his anatomy. If you have a siamese twin you still have mine and yours parts.