Yellow | not bluffing

I don't care how anyone votes. Lets just vote and then we will deal with it. There are as many reasons to vote one way or the other, as there are voters. Still think it will be a no vote.

Hard to find the truth. Here in Chicago we have already been told three times that if we don't vote "yes" the company will close. Each time we voted "no", each time the company kept on truckin. So????????

Hard to find the truth. Here in Chicago we have already been told three times that if we don't vote "yes" the company will close. Each time we voted "no", each time the company kept on truckin. So????????

Come on Uncle Bill wouldnt lie to you.:17142:
Brother Hoffa ANd Johnson wouldnt lie to you:nut_kick:
Say it aint so.:732:

Are those the people who are driving trucks or working on the dock, seven days a week with no time off, telling others to vote yes or else? :6788:

There is hardly anything to liquidate! Bunch of worn out trucks & trailers. The company has been selling of assets since they bought Roadway & USF. Zollars got big kickbacks for selling terminals to real estate investment firms for pennies on the dollar & leased them back for big money. Watched thousands of trailers sold on coparts.com for 500 bucks or less after garage spent 1000 bucks or more to get them ready to sell & now we don't have enough big trailers to operate.
If you read history on other union companies that have went out of business, they are following the play book to a T that others have done.
They set up their non-union companies & we paid for it, now we get the reward.
Here in Chicago lots of people have left, (it's called leave of absence), that won't be back. Working for other carriers.

As far as the conference call, I can "say" the company is making lots of money. Does not mean it's true but I can say it. If I'm trying to make you think or vote a certain way I can tell whatever I want - don't make it true but I can say it.
Funny how selling YRC logistics & keeping all the same upper management & keeping it in the same offices as YRC just got done before this was brought out.

Excellent post. Makes you wonder what is really going on here.

Obviously the Teamsters are not excited about the concessions. After listening to the experts I have to change my vote from a no to a yes. There is still no guarantee that the company will even survive even after the concessions. I will be taking a leave of absence soon afterwards. This will by us time to look for another job. Unfortunately, this job is no longer a career. It's a sad day for YRCW employees.

shakespear did you just copy and paste your same little speach onto every thread you could find ?

I am voting YES for me................ There. I want this job and my 4 weeks vacation that goes to 3 and my $20/hr, $30/hr on over time and the 10% of my pay they will still be contributing to my pension. I will not get that ANYWHERE else.

Garbach truck drivers $28 hr full bennies Tanker drivers $27 hr

spoke to my B.A. yesterday company has 200,000,000 note due soon 120,000,000 in cash no vote = close doors by 10/31/10 bank not playing,also ABF may create problem ,possible lawsuit pending .

I am not bluffing either Vote NO I am standing here with a shovel full of dirt waiting to throw it on YRC's Grave. I have been milking this place dry for the last 3 years and have a good savings now. This place is so mismanaged it cannot be saved. Debt after Debt there is no way they are going to pull down enough profit per shipment to pay the bills in 10 years let alone 6 months.

The previous yes votes from the gutless have allowed the management to continue to dig this hole deeper. If it would have been a no vote before they would have had to wake up. But because of the yes men we have all took the hit for them. I know we all see constant mistakes from the oh so knowledgeable management now is the time to let them figure it out.

I am not bluffing either Vote NO I am standing here with a shovel full of dirt waiting to throw it on YRC's Grave. I have been milking this place dry for the last 3 years and have a good savings now. This place is so mismanaged it cannot be saved. Debt after Debt there is no way they are going to pull down enough profit per shipment to pay the bills in 10 years let alone 6 months.

The previous yes votes from the gutless have allowed the management to continue to dig this hole deeper. If it would have been a no vote before they would have had to wake up. But because of the yes men we have all took the hit for them. I know we all see constant mistakes from the oh so knowledgeable management now is the time to let them figure it out.

The company has allready put out the order for the yes voters. These poor people are so scared to death by the company they think loves them so much. They are blinded by fear and can't see the truth A YES VOTE WILL SHUT THE DOORS. Only now can a no vote save the company

Every trucking company in my area has been hiring

Won't be the same or as much money but we will survive

Metalmikex you would give up on better paying job just to prove your point. How stupid. Asked the people who have been laid off fort the last year and when called back jumped at the chance to come back to Holland

Here go check for your self,Call Local 215 Evansville,in. 1-800-457-3182, ask for Chuck Whobrey,President of the local,thats were I got my info,Oh just in case you don't know he's of the board with the pension fund.I don't like your Rude comments either,I was just trying to inform my brother teamsters what i heard, I don't set on the computer,gossuping, an spredding lies,So from now on find out the hard way.

Here go check for your self,Call Local 215 Evansville,in. 1-800-457-3182, ask for Chuck Whobrey,President of the local,thats were I got my info,Oh just in case you don't know he's of the board with the pension fund.I don't like your Rude comments either,I was just trying to inform my brother teamsters what i heard, I don't set on the computer,gossuping, an spredding lies,So from now on find out the hard way.

Yea but does he draw a pension from that fund. Or the private union fund we are being asked to surport with more givebacks

Typical

I doubt you are voting yes Mister two post. Last I checked, you had to actually be a Teamster to get a ballot. Management just blows steam on Truckingboards instead of doing the job they are getting paid to do. At least the drivers do it on their own time. You seem to care an awful lot about Fed-ex. Who th heck cares about them. By the way, I knew before it, but the dead give-away was when you said...."YOU" have one vote"! Worried about finding a job there Scooter? I'm not. I could have one the next day. Management coming from YRC? Good luck Good Buddy! I vote NO and if they shut the doors I will suck 2 years of unemployment and work for cash with the Mexicans.:popcorn:

Well Shoeman, You sir are wrong. I know TMSTRTRUKR; I am confused as to why you would attack the person and not the facts stated. I can assure you that the numbers posted are accurate. Lets see you address the post not the person. I for one can not come up with an excuse for these numbers, can you? I look forward to your excuse. :hissyfit: I thought we were suppose to be professionals; I also thought we were suppose to think of our union brothers and sisters. Do you have any idea the effect not having insurance will have on many families?

HAVE A GREAT DAY AND GOD BLESS!!!
:Duel:​

The company has allready put out the order for the yes voters. These poor people are so scared to death by the company they think loves them so much. They are blinded by fear and can't see the truth A YES VOTE WILL SHUT THE DOORS. Only now can a no vote save the company

The games have begun here in MD....... I never made any secret that i was voting No..... and today they forced me to make a choice of Abandoning my 2 1/2yr old autistic son by forcing me to work way past the day cares closing time! I told them i had no backup to pick him up today. but they still said i HAD to go deliver a bar fridge to some private home through rush hour 25 miles away from where i was, and 60 miles away from the terminal.

It was no choice to me! I logged in the computer, i was in route to the private home, and i drove the truck back to the terminal, where i was quickly fired for disobeying a direct order! he said it was in the master freight agreement.... I told him that also in that agreement it says i can not be forced to break any local or federal laws! and abandoning my son would have broke laws in both categories!

O-Well, I'll have to wait to see what the union does about it now! he tried to say it was a voluntary quit.. I told him he can fire me! but no way in hell am i quitting, they try to word it to get out of the unemployment insurance responsibility!

zollars needs more credit.

All zollars ever talks about is the banks wont invest in yrc.Voteing yes is like giving your crackhead brother in law another credit card.All were doing is paying off creditors so he can get more credit.:GrowUp: We need to for once say no to this deal.And if it passes we need to stop paying dues if we are laid off and hold our so called brothers at the hall accountable.This bs sould have never left that meeting. :6788::6781::452: