Yellow | not bluffing

Why does every YES voter think that the NO voters want the company to close?? Is it possible to even think they could go back to the table if this gets voted down??

The USF companies , collectively , were losing money when Yellow bought them. Everyone wondered why buy such a worthless group. Now , after all these years of pumping them up with equipment , freight and cash , they finally turn a profit and the people over there think they are something special. Give me a break. All that being said , I will not be surprised to see them sold very soon.

Agree 500% , grow some balls guys !!!!!!!!! , VOTE NO,

holland driver here.... yrcw is a dead company. let them die in peace. zolliers did a **** poor job, robbed us blind, took our future, our familys future, **** them out the window,and took home to bed millions of your money. go ahead, vote yes on this b/s, and you will become just like conway. grow some balls guys!!!! we are teamsters!!!! not fedx, not conway, we run the companys, we haul the product, and the mangement takes the money and runs!!!!! let them file, and see what happens!! this is a worst case stab, and if you vote hell no, they will bend, and the b/s may or maynot stop. yrc worldwide, we support china, south america, europe, and #$@!you united states of america. they are trying to break the union, point blank. you will be outsourced, and mayn god have mercy on your soul. VOTE NO!!!!!!

with all due respect to your comment-- I doubt it's YRC 'not bluffing'; but instead it's the Banks who are no longer bluffing.....how long has it actually been since they were actually paid?

As long as they are getting some interest payments, The balance will continue to grow, And they love that.

Why does every YES voter think that the NO voters want the company to close?? Is it possible to even think they could go back to the table if this gets voted down??

the no voters seem to taking extra sedatives about working for p-nuts down the road..excuse me but no pay cut was asked for-4 wage increase were offered.
Let me ask..what makes no voters think this will go back to the table? The union more or less agreed to this. This is an agreement by your union. They talked in Dallas for a week to reach this agreement. They wouldn't put it out for a vote if they didn't agree on it. But put the seditives away. Not teamster in their right mind would give up their overtime and throw a scrap to the laid off of the world..or agree to a flex week. No teamster road driver in their right mind would agree to doin their own drops-hooks +.
Nobody at New Penn, Holland or Chicago would dream of voting this in. The new work rules--fawgettaboudit. A no vote is job protection

prepare to launch huge job losses
images

aye aye captain..on the way

the no voters seem to taking extra sedatives about working for p-nuts down the road..excuse me but no pay cut was asked for-4 wage increase were offered.
Let me ask..what makes no voters think this will go back to the table? The union more or less agreed to this. This is an agreement by your union. They talked in Dallas for a week to reach this agreement. They wouldn't put it out for a vote if they didn't agree on it. But put the seditives away. Not teamster in their right mind would give up their overtime and throw a scrap to the laid off of the world..or agree to a flex week. No teamster road driver in their right mind would agree to doin their own drops-hooks +.
Nobody at New Penn, Holland or Chicago would dream of voting this in. The new work rules--fawgettaboudit. A no vote is job protection

What in the hell is a $1.06 raise over 4 years going to do for you?

nothing hes ritered and just wants us to suffer so he wont lose out . i feel sorry for those who do but enough is enough

images

OK.........So 7 years later since the greatest contract ever... Even with the 30 or so raise we get every year,We still won't be at we were making back in 2005.... Did all your bills stay the same?? Seems like everything is the real world out here cost more then just last year....... Our so called union would agree to anything the company says, That's been proven time and time again. Have to keep the dues coming in...........My local prez. said after the greatest contract ever when asked if he thought it was a good contract said it was the worst he ever saw........... We asked why he voted for it and he responded, I think it was about the best we could do for the times........... ::shit:: was still good then, So what do you expect them to say now.........

The USF companies , collectively , were losing money when Yellow bought them. Everyone wondered why buy such a worthless group. Now , after all these years of pumping them up with equipment , freight and cash , they finally turn a profit and the people over there think they are something special. Give me a break. All that being said , I will not be surprised to see them sold very soon.

Since you must be high enough in management to have seen USF's books to know they were losing money maybe you can tell us who is going to buy us.:moon2::moon2:

:::shit:::

I think you think that you are special.They really pumped us up,with bull:::shit:::,and don`t let me forget that stellar equipment!Give me a break!

Turbo, I love the way you think you pos! haha I wish you ran our union!!

I appreciate that, thank you. But I'd rather have just 6 monthes in the White House. I'd have the people so worked up these politicians would be running for their miserable useless lives. How, just by telling the American people the truth. And the first thing I'd do is audit the pos federal reserve, can you imagine where all "our" tax dollars have gone in the last 97 years! They've never had an audit. Then yrc, then zollars! Then bring all our guys home and put them on the border and leave afghanistan a present of a couple of thousand daisy cutters, all dropped at once. Whatta ya think?

Again misrepresenting the facts. He is playing on ignorance, trying to get all to assume the unions auditor has access to this information, when in reality the auditor may only have access to final numbers and because these particular investments are overseas, may not even have access to those at all. This is a clear pattern of misrepresentation of fact and I have been calling third_day out on this in several threads.
My bio is complete. I want to clarify that YRCW is a publicly traded company and as such all financial transactions must be reported to the SEC. And those reports are available for review by anyone who cares to investigate YRCW financial condition. My sister has worked in the banking industry all her life. She currently works in commercial banking at Northern Trust in Chicago. I asked her whether YRCW would be able to conceal assets. I was not surprised to hear her answer, no they cannot. YRCW is BROKE, in fact they are well beyond broke. That is why our International Union has agreed to what everyone would agree are extreme measures to try to keep YRCW from going out of business. Make no mistake neither YRCW or the IBT is bluffing here there will not be new negotiations. This is the last, best and most importantly final proposal.

The reason they didnt touch the wages is........DUES We make less they get less so they take other things instead.:nutkick:

It is encouraging to see that some take the time to find out the truth! Few seem to understand that we are making money but NOT enough to service the debt that was incurred by $bill's spending binge. And ALL the crying about that debt does NOT change the fact that as far as the banks are concerned they want their money!
it seems to me that this is the norm when you want change. i can see it all over america . just saying. oh by the way didnt we as tax payers give the banks a big no no no no a huge loan to keep them a float . i guess skum like us dont deserve it.

This is the last, best and most importantly final proposal.

Think we heard this the last 2 concessions!! And if this one passes, We will probably hear it again in about 6 months to a year.
We also heard all the yes voters say the same thing like it was law or fact the last 2 rapings..........