ABF | Not good!

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I've said,...mine is terminal 310,...Greensburg, Pa....I'm the steward there,...and there's only eleven employees,....so it'd be real easy to find out who I am,...if you'd like. .....See?....that wasn't so hard......Your turn now........
You think I'm management. Ok... Ill pretend I'm Roy slagle. I've been spending a lot of time at 004, trying to convince these mechanics to hurry up and get this contract going because there's a sweet bass boat I'm wanting with their 7%. Haha

Maybe calling someone a tool is a term of affection in Kingman Az????,........................

See, now what's the point of that post? Why did you feel the need the need to do that?

Walleye, you dumbass, you just proved my point. Lol

You think I'm management. Ok... Ill pretend I'm Roy slagle. I've been spending a lot of time at 004, trying to convince these mechanics to hurry up and get this contract going because there's a sweet bass boat I'm wanting with their 7%. Haha

Alright,....."Roy".....so you work out of 004?...And.....do I understand you correctly, that you want 7% of someone else's wages to acquire a ..."bass boat"?.............And.....saying that wouldn't be hurtful or ignorant, would it?........"Enjoy" your ...."new"...position.....I'm sure your co-workers will make you feel right at home......

You lack just as much intellectual honesty has your tool buddies. You've read many of my post? What's many?

I just said I only call Teamsters tools and thugs when they resort to intimidation tactics like using real names. And you continue to push the narrative that I do so because I mearly disagree with them. Go ask TB Teamster Pilot87 how many times I've called him a "tool" or "thug"? And I'll tell ya, he and I are far far far far apart on many issues. Or even Magoo, heck the Marxist is even on my friends list here! LOL

You engage with a bunch of "tools" and "thugs". And since you're bias to their way of thinking, you refuse to see their thug like tactics.

Go ask your buddy GO40 about using my real name.

Trollin/Rollin, oops. But who are you to decide who a Meester is? What is Meester?

What's funny is you think your so called "dedicated, knowledgeable Teamster brothers" don't attack or insult for no good reason. I use to post many times in an attempt to have a civil discussion, only to get the insult thrown at me first. The term "Company Shill" comes to mind.[/QUOTE you say you only call teamsters tools and thugs when they intimidate you? Explain to me why you called me a thug and a drone when I said nothing to or about you

Alright,....."Roy".....so you work out of 004?...And.....do I understand you correctly, that you want 7% of someone else's wages to acquire a ..."bass boat"?.............And.....saying that wouldn't be hurtful or ignorant, would it?........"Enjoy" your ...."new"...position.....I'm sure your co-workers will make you feel right at home......
Isnt that the thought process of a no voter. Management is stealing our money for their own luxury. I was telling you what you been wanting to hear.

This thread has been one,uh um, interesting read. LOL. I will say Rollin remonds me of a terminal manager I once had. He managed a 9 month term limit.

I have to say, I like all my teamster brothers, each of us have different personalities, Stoney is a very smart individual, I do like the man, some things he says I agree with and some I don't, thing is we are all teamster brothers, we should be focused on a common goal. I don't know Rollin, I have a pretty good idea where he is but I would never out him,, but if he is an ABF employee, then thats what he is, if he says he is, I have to take him at his word.

I think we are all different, it takes a unique person to do the kind of work we do, and put up with the things we put up with day to day. With our differences is gonna come conflicted personalities, I believe thats what we have here. Big time...LOL!:popcorn:

I have to say, I like all my teamster brothers, each of us have different personalities, Stoney is a very smart individual, I do like the man, some things he says I agree with and some I don't, thing is we are all teamster brothers, we should be focused on a common goal. I don't know Rollin, I have a pretty good idea where he is but I would never out him,, but if he is an ABF employee, then thats what he is, if he says he is, I have to take him at his word.

I think we are all different, it takes a unique person to do the kind of work we do, and put up with the things we put up with day to day. With our differences is gonna come conflicted personalities, I believe thats what we have here. Big time...LOL!:popcorn:

Was it John Wayne that said...."What we have here, is a failure to communicate. ".....?

Was it John Wayne that said...."What we have here, is a failure to communicate. ".....?

No, that was that prison movie, the chain gang deal, Guns And Roses has that line in one of their songs at the start, I can't remember which one.

I guess Mr. Wayne could have said it, I ain't sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.