ABF | Not good!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isnt that the thought process of a no voter. Management is stealing our money for their own luxury. I was telling you what you been wanting to hear.

No, you haven't told me what I want to hear....you've side-stepped the questions like the main ballerina in Swan Lake. What ABF terminal do you "work"... out of, and are you management?.... Maybe recently fired from Conway?.. I thought the culture at Conway would suit the profile of a "yes" voter...pay to keep working, pay for insurance,...probably pay for a case of beer for the dispatcher.....keep your head down and don't make waves....I guess you're in for some culture shock if you're really going to work for ABF......( which I seriously doubt....)

I'm all out of things to argue about. Someone have something they want to argue with me about & we can get the thread rollin again?

Of course,...10 hours of nightly indoctrination of LIBERAL talk radio will affect anyones' judgement.......

I remember telling you I only listen to one talk show (Red Eye Radio).

Those two snobs think their crap dont stink. Like the saying goes, "those who cant, talk about it" meaning they wouldnt cut it in government so they lean so far to one side and smeer the left its just sickening. But hey its ur chose, just giving my two cents on "red eye"

Those two snobs think their crap dont stink. Like the saying goes, "those who cant, talk about it" meaning they wouldnt cut it in government so they lean so far to one side and smeer the left its just sickening. But hey its ur chose, just giving my two cents on "red eye"

Lol! And I heard them eat tools like you for lunch all the time.

You can keep your Ed Shultz.

Tool is that like a hammer or wrench?????????

Apparently your memory sucks too.

You lack just as much intellectual honesty has your tool buddies. You've read many of my post? What's many?

I just said I only call Teamsters tools and thugs when they resort to intimidation tactics like using real names. And you continue to push the narrative that I do so because I mearly disagree with them. Go ask TB Teamster Pilot87 how many times I've called him a "tool" or "thug"? And I'll tell ya, he and I are far far far far apart on many issues. Or even Magoo, heck the Marxist is even on my friends list here! LOL

You engage with a bunch of "tools" and "thugs". And since you're bias to their way of thinking, you refuse to see their thug like tactics.

Go ask your buddy GO40 about using my real name.

Trollin/Rollin, oops. But who are you to decide who a Meester is? What is Meester?

What's funny is you think your so called "dedicated, knowledgeable Teamster brothers" don't attack or insult for no good reason. I use to post many times in an attempt to have a civil discussion, only to get the insult thrown at me first. The term "Company Shill" comes to mind.

I'm all out of things to argue about. Someone have something they want to argue with me about & we can get the thread rollin again?

Well....I'll argue with you, if you want. Let's see.....ummm......I postulate the Sun rose in the West today.......Don't tell me it rose in the East, like it always does........I know what I know, and I'll have to resort to insulting you if you try to correct my thinking with logic, science, and reasoning..........

It was Cool Hand Luke, love that movie.

I C, someone already beat me to it, carry on.

Yes ,...you're right, Brother ABFer,....."Cool Hand Luke" it was,..originally. But Jackie Gleason said it SO much better.........sounded just like a terminal manager I used to work for...........He used to come into the break room and "explain" to us drivers how much higher his thought process was than ours.........right before he was fired and indicted for stealing out of petty cash......

There is no definition in that statement , only your reasons for using it. so are you using that term because you think it's cool, or demeaning, or do you even have a definition ?

Maybe he means "fool",....but doesn't want to hurt our feelings,..so he deliberately misspells it........

It's the old schoolers killing this union or any union. Get ready to hear all the conspiracies about "ALEC".

That's true. Many of the old schoolers are narrow minded, irrational, hypothetical, violent thugs. If you don't agree with their warped way of thinking, then you better watch your azz.

I only call Teamsters who in an attempt to intimidate anyone, specifically fellow Teamster's "tools". And I also include those who refuse to admit that tactic of intimidation is wrong in the "tool" category.

With this explanation You have just described yourself perfectly. You are a teamster, but you are also a meester. You want what was fought for you, but you are not willing to fight with fellow teamsters. I always thought we are in the same Union, and stand side by side with our brothers and sisters.

There is no definition in that statement , only your reasons for using it. so are you using that term because you think it's cool, or demeaning, or do you even have a definition ?

Yup, I use it because in my opinion you or whom ever are. I'm an expert of my own opinion.

Lol, now you're trying to play the stupid technicality game? In my opinion you're a tool. I explained why, so deal with it you back stabbing, union drone tool. LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.