ABF | Not good!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everytime you speak you show your true colors. You get highly insulted when somebody calls you a name but it is alright for you to use them. Stoney, your not a teamster now and just by listening to your bull you will never be a teamster. You my friend are a taker. That's right a taker of all the good things that a union job gives you, but you will never stand with your so called teamster brothers in the trenches and fight for what is fair and right. Yeah and I really believe you voted no on the contract. Gimme a break! Ok you just got your answer from" ROADY'S THREAD".

I get highly insulted when I give people the opportunity to know me better, and they admittedly choose ignorance as you just did.

I am a Teamster, just not your kind of Teamster(Drone).

I'll never stand with a thug/drone Teamster. You see this is that old school mentality I speak of. Unless I think like you, I'm not a Teamster? No wonder unions have a poor public image.

I did indeed vote no. Not because of the 7% or vacation loss, but because of the possible camrea use in out trucks.

Think about what you just said?

I started it because I had clown after clown asking me the same questions as you just did. Its not that I think I'm so important. Just thought I'd make it easy for everyone. You think you're the first?

Now how do you know you won't get an answer from there if you don't read it?
You want answers, I gave you the avenue to get the answers, and chose not to take it. Thats not my problem. You're choosing ignorance, and choosing to be like every other union drone I've ever met, a tool.

Btw, I'm more of Teamster than you or anyother drone. I don't believe in back stabbing, I support strong proven economic policies that help grow an economy with good paying jobs. And unions can't exsist without good paying jobs.

Plus I will enjoy the perks from the union, because I too sweat and work for them too.

You may be a member of the Teamsters but you're no teamster

The world would be a pretty dull place if everyone looked at life through the same glasses.
Weather someone is or is not a good Teamster how is one to judge ?

I get highly insulted when I give people the opportunity to know me better, and they admittedly choose ignorance as you just did.

I am a Teamster, just not your kind of Teamster(Drone).

I'll never stand with a thug/drone Teamster. You see this is that old school mentality I speak of. Unless I think like you, I'm not a Teamster? No wonder unions have a poor public image.

I did indeed vote no. Not because of the 7% or vacation loss, but because of the possible camrea use in out trucks.
One last time. Stoney if you go back and look I did not attack you. In fact I said you are entitled to your opinions even though I might not agree with them. I was confronting a troll named Trolling62 you has no right to agitate ABF teamsters on this board. He works for Conway and should argue and make his inflammatory remarks to his co workers over there you he constantly insults. I guess he doesn't open up his mouth over there because somebody might realize who he is and confront him. You my friend decided to get into bed with Trolling 62 and this whole conversation started. I'm not a thug, drone,or any other name that you want to call me. If having an old school mentality means standing up for yourself and your brothers and sisters then I am guilty as charged.With that said I'll now get down to your level and leave poor old picked on ignorant taker not teamster Stoney alone. Good night my friend.

One last time. Stoney if you go back and look I did not attack you. In fact I said you are entitled to your opinions even though I might not agree with them. I was confronting a troll named Trolling62 you has no right to agitate ABF teamsters on this board. He works for Conway and should argue and make his inflammatory remarks to his co workers over there you he constantly insults. I guess he doesn't open up his mouth over there because somebody might realize who he is and confront him. You my friend decided to get into bed with Trolling 62 and this whole conversation started. I'm not a thug, drone,or any other name that you want to call me. If having an old school mentality means standing up for yourself and your brothers and sisters then I am guilty as charged.With that said I'll now get down to your level and leave poor old picked on ignorant taker not teamster Stoney alone. Good night my friend.

Did I ever say you attacked me? Nope! I said I gave the avenue to get to know me better, and chose ignorance.

Maybe I should I have separated these sentence "I'll never stand with a thug/drone Teamster. You see this is that old school mentality I speak of. Unless I think like you, I'm not a Teamster? No wonder unions have a poor public image.. I wasn't calling you a thug/drone. But I do stand by this part....."You see this is that old school mentality I speak of. Unless I think like you, I'm not a Teamster? No wonder unions have a poor public image"

Everytime you speak you show your true colors. You get highly insulted when somebody calls you a name but it is alright for you to use them. Stoney, your not a teamster now and just by listening to your bull you will never be a teamster. You my friend are a taker. That's right a taker of all the good things that a union job gives you, but you will never stand with your so called teamster brothers in the trenches and fight for what is fair and right. Yeah and I really believe you voted no on the contract. Gimme a break! Ok you just got your answer from" ROADY'S THREAD".

ROADY You hit it right on the head. Your evaluation is dead on...

Status
Not open for further replies.