ABF | Not good!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If im not mistaken, im pretty sure we live in the same world as ur papa n granpapa did. Unless i missed the part in history class in which we the people of this world packed up and took a spacecraft and moved to another world. Or r u just trying to say that ur kind of people arent from this planet. That would explain alot.............

The hell are talking about? You know its dangerous to drink and post at the same time.

Ive been following the abf page for awhile now, and you always have something to say on everything about anything. Im pretty sure thats y u have 12000 posts. You seem tolike todebate on everything, politicians like to debate alot, and we all know they are full of hit, and u remind me of one. Stonehead knows all.

While it's kind of fun to watch all you guys 'wrestle this pig in the mud' and batter the crap out of him it is getting to be as old as his MO is. Would you be so kind as to let him 'win' yet another round? Wrestling the pig is just enabling him.

It's the old schoolers killing this union or any union. Get ready to hear all the conspiracies about "ALEC".

Tell us about "ALEC". Ha!

Sites going good, Up to 16 now. lol. To bad you don't have guts to participate.

Problem is you always wants to make something political. Have no intentions to have a debate with you. You only prove one thing to everybody, and that is you don't prove anything. only you think it does.

Oh like when I would go into the POLITICAL forum and post something POLITICAL?

And I proved lastnight again, that many of you lack morals, respect, and intellectual honesty.

In general? Stop playing the silly class warfare card, stop supporting liberal job killing polices.

And to the best of my knowledge, neither my grandfather or father were in the union in the 40's. Haha

Stoneys Views......

Yes many of the issues I have with union's is political. Unions keep supporting policies that are anti-business, anti pro growth, and anti-business, anti-pro growth policies always hurt us working in the unions.

But since I support pro-business, pro growth policies I always get labeled as some sort of company brown noser.

I am so glad you don't talk politics on this site anymore. lol

I dont drink, and u said "this is a differnt world we live in now" so im just trying to figure out what world we live in...... in ur eyes.

Are you that dense?

Ive been following the abf page for awhile now, and you always have something to say on everything about anything. Im pretty sure thats y u have 12000 posts. You seem tolike todebate on everything, politicians like to debate alot, and we all know they are full of hit, and u remind me of one. Stonehead knows all.

Why do you guys focus on that 12,000 posts? I've been a member since 06. That's over 7 years. I'm not even close to having the most posts.

And I don't have something to say on every ABF thread. Nice hyperbole.

Now I do debate a lot, but that doesn't I mean I know all. There are many subjects I am ignorant on, so I don't post, or if I do, I ask questions.

Typical, you're just another drone that can't debate me, so you stoop to lame emotional hyperbole.

While it's kind of fun to watch all you guys 'wrestle this pig in the mud' and batter the crap out of him it is getting to be as old as his MO is. Would you be so kind as to let him 'win' yet another round? Wrestling the pig is just enabling him.
Ya, funny, you say this now. After I showed you up again the other night. WINK WINK.

Like I said before you just turned a good thread in to just another stoney drama. Congratulations... You really need your medication..

I did? Maybe you should look back and see who really took it off tracks. The silly attacks on Rollin started it.

And worthless pukes like you and ABFer helped put in in overdrive.

I did? Maybe you should look back and see who really took it off tracks. The silly attacks on Rollin started it.

And worthless pukes like you and ABFer helped put in in overdrive.
GO40, feeling left out right about now?

You know how many times I've had to justify my views? I'm tired of it. There's a thread called "Stoneys Views", look it up and read it.

In fact give me a sec, and I'll post the link.
Stoney, first of all I didn't realize that you are so important and all knowing that you have your own"Stoneys Views Thread". If I were to read it, which I'm not,I still wouldn't get a straight answer from you. Maybe your new found teamster friend Trolling62 would like to read your words of wisdom but I surely will not. That's it for me, keep enjoying all those teamster perks you receive because of all the sweat us clock watching,coffee drinking old time teamsters fought for.:TR10driving03:

Stoney, first of all I didn't realize that you are so important and all knowing that you have your own"Stoneys Views Thread". If I were to read it, which I'm not,I still wouldn't get a straight answer from you. Maybe your new found teamster friend Trolling62 would like to read your words of wisdom but I surely will not. That's it for me, keep enjoying all those teamster perks you receive because of all the sweat us clock watching,coffee drinking old time teamsters fought for.:TR10driving03:

Think about what you just said?

I started it because I had clown after clown asking me the same questions as you just did. Its not that I think I'm so important. Just thought I'd make it easy for everyone. You think you're the first?

Now how do you know you won't get an answer from there if you don't read it?
You want answers, I gave you the avenue to get the answers, and chose not to take it. Thats not my problem. You're choosing ignorance, and choosing to be like every other union drone I've ever met, a tool.

Btw, I'm more of Teamster than you or anyother drone. I don't believe in back stabbing, I support strong proven economic policies that help grow an economy with good paying jobs. And unions can't exsist without good paying jobs.

Plus I will enjoy the perks from the union, because I too sweat and work for them too.

Think about what you just said?

I started it because I had clown after clown asking me the same questions as you just did. Its not that I think I'm so important. Just thought I'd make it easy for everyone. You think you're the first?

Now how do you know you won't get an answer from there if you don't read it?
You want answers, I gave you the avenue to get the answers, and chose not to take it. Thats not my problem. You're choosing ignorance, and choosing to be like every other union drone I've ever met, a tool.

Btw, I'm more of Teamster than you or anyother drone. I don't believe in back stabbing, I support strong proven economic policies that help grow an economy with good paying jobs. And unions can't exsist without good paying jobs.

Plus I will enjoy the perks from the union, because I too sweat and work for them too.
Everytime you speak you show your true colors. You get highly insulted when somebody calls you a name but it is alright for you to use them. Stoney, your not a teamster now and just by listening to your bull you will never be a teamster. You my friend are a taker. That's right a taker of all the good things that a union job gives you, but you will never stand with your so called teamster brothers in the trenches and fight for what is fair and right. Yeah and I really believe you voted no on the contract. Gimme a break! Ok you just got your answer from" ROADY'S THREAD".

Status
Not open for further replies.