ON Strike!!

From Pacific Transport Services, LLC
We are currently accepting applications for the following positions:

Class A CDL Drivers

Eligibility:
Doubles and Triples a plus, but not required.
Must be at least 21 years old. Minimum of 1 year experience as driver of Commericial
Motor Vehicles.

Must have valid CDL license. No suspension or revocation in the last 3 years.
No Citation in last 3 yrs. for DUI, open container, Hit and Run, Reckless Driving,
and Fleeing an officer.

No record of involvement in more than 2 at-fault accidents in last 3 years.

$1,500 per week with overtime included. Immediate openings.

Submit resume and experience and an application will be emailed or
forwarded to you. Please include your email and phone number.

Fax your resume to us at:

PTS Driver Services
Attn: Human Resources Dept.
Fax: (800)708-3028

...$1,500 a week over time included. Great Deal with all the trouble and overtime these guys are going to work. On 14 hour day thats the same as our current contract pays but they get no health or welfare. Not to mention they have no jobs when this thing is over!!

I hate to see how much joke harbor is paying for these guys, but I am sure its a lot. Everyone that wants to help, apply for these jobs then get in the truck and f the hell out of them. As I watched two brand new unmarked vans with tinted windows pull up convoy style only to unload and march the replacements in front of the us it occurred to me that they truly are evil, and this is a battle of hearts vs. money, I know we will win, but even then, all these guys are out of a job.

We are following the rules, this is an unfair labor practices action the IBT is the best resource we have, and we need to follow their instructions. They already have lied and accused us in Portland of throwing a rock, If you are at home and want to help just call the HQ and complain. Here is the # for Gap brand stores 1.800.427.7895, or look up and call your local manager call them and don't let anyone shop their until they drop OHFL as a carrier. If the IBT allows it you guys down south should handbill all Gap, Old Navy, and Banana Republic stores.

Ok I think I can post them now :1036316054:

driver1.jpg

driver2.jpg

i want to know what that replacement driver said:1036316054:

Thanks to the Yellow driver who slowed wayyyyyy down in front of one of those ***** that was on his way to make a delivery. The best part....it was right in front of the corporate office and lasted for at least 2 blocks! Those of us on the line sure made a lot of noise on that one!

Thanks to the Yellow driver who slowed wayyyyyy down in front of one of those ***** that was on his way to make a delivery. The best part....it was right in front of the corporate office and lasted for at least 2 blocks! Those of us on the line sure made a lot of noise on that one!

Thats awesome.... :1036316054:

What I see here on the line is a bunch of Chickens#!t drivers, dockworkers, and office personal who don't have a true voice of their own but to follow a lost leader. We are paying our dues to get dictated on what to do. What a joke. Yea, I'm upset that the company didn't bother to show up to negotiations, shame on them. Remember, we do not own the company and the company does not own us, just like the local. Some of you would cut the throat of your own union brother and sister the first chance you get so shut up!

What I see here is the Vanderfools is getting their A$$E$ kicked
and as soon as the IBT authorizes the teamsters in California to
get involved all hell will break loose. I understand there are a few
Teamsters across the street from OHFL's LA Terminal:biglaugh:

Dave and Ed, your customers loyalty is with the
Driver that went the extra mile for them, not the
name on the side of the truck.
I'm sure you are finding this out by now.

I'm still waiting for "Preparing for the worst"

Well put foster1662! And how the hell do do we not have a voice? We're out here everyday letting the VanDerfools have it! And they can hear us trust me. Now they know we're serious.

Sorry people, but word has it that we are starting to get some of your freight and I'm sure that some is trickling down to other companies.

Best of luck.

Sorry people, but word has it that we are starting to get some of your freight and I'm sure that some is trickling down to other companies.

Best of luck.

The freight had to go somewhere, as long as the profits are
not going into Vanderfools pocket most of us are fine with that.

Hopefully the company you work for appreciates the job you do.

Take It

Best of luck.

Take all of the freight you can. I hope your trailers are cubed out with stuff coming out of California and return. Lot of us know that if this last longer than Wednesday the company will be toast. We all knew this going into the strike and are willing to watch Oak get auctioned off and could care less.

Like I said in the OD forum thanks for driving like true professionals coming past our pickets. :1036316054: The Oakies think they need to hit ninth gear by time they get to where we are at and crowd the curb where we are standing.

There was one last night that made a very visible swerve at us and he was close to the curb to start with. Of course the strike management company's "security" don't notice things like that. Or the fact that these jerks are hitting the driveway at a speed that would get a real driver written up. Yet the same people come running out to "inspect" the drive way approach because they "heard" something like something hitting the truck. They did this after the propane truck driver crossed. Guess they never heard the bottles rattle in one before. Maybe their just realy paranoid. Did it too after one of the $cab-cabs entered . We figured one of them just had their brains rattling around.

Yes sir Ed your really hired a great company to maintain your image to your ex employees.

PS. Your wooden shoes have dry rot.

Yea those security guys keep video taping us like we're doing something wrong. We should start video taping the VP's coming in and out like a bat outa hell!!

Hope you guys can be back at work soon. Seen Tyson
J lately?

Thanks for the support truckinusa!! You guys, Yellow, ABF and USF have been very supportive and we greatly appreciate that!! No, haven't seen Tyson lately but it would be cool if he showed up for a day :D

Heard that the 170 replacement scads that were flown in only turned out to 40? also who is doing the mechanic work and office staff???? sounds like a major cluster f$%$ to me. keep it up guys...

The teamsters are their own *****. Look at us out here thinking that Penn, USF, ABF, Yellow, Roadway are supporting us in this cause. Yep, a big thank you for securing them work instead of their layoff's. Heck, 1 Reddaway driver stopped and thanked someone at the back gate for the strike, he got called back to work. The joke is on us! Playing follow the wrong leader is getting you nowhere. Think about something, if this was really about unfair labor practices, we would have been out there on the picket line way earlier, and I would agree with that. All of a sudden, Monday @ 19:40 here comes Brian and Rick calling a contract strike with just reading the highlights and them come Tuesday afternoon, they chang why we are stiking? Wake up, they are saving their own a$$. They know they messed up and that is why the attorney had to come out to help bail them out. Furthermore, the CA drivers are just doing their job. Most of you don't know because the union doesn't want you to know, but cards were given in Reno, NV and LAX, and they rejected the union and stood up for themselves. Some guys out here are afraid of a change in direction. If they want to stay union, then ask the union to help find them a job elsewhere, but wait, they have an excuse for not to. Last, it has been good working with most of you, other than the line of who showed their true nature. We all have lost our jobs and will be split up all over ther region. I hope to cross paths with some of you to see how you believe in things later down the road.

You frightened ,confused ,little man.This company has had every opportunity to give the employees a real offer. If you think a clash was not inevitable then you must not have worked here long enough to have known the good Hank VP years . The boys have bullied ,pushed,lied and cheated ever since Daddy ceded control. They would have and will continue this process unless we stop them either with a strong union contract ,or we destroy their company as an example to others like them . We want and will fight for justice and good working conditions. Please find another place to go with your
whining .I spent many years building this company with many good Teamsters .Remember nonunion workers at Oak Harbor if the union side at this company fails there will no longer be a reason to give you anything at all.Think hard and long before you criticize this battle.

I just got out of the Bulls#!t and realized what is really going on. I'm not frighten nor confused. You want someone to run you life, so be it. It just shows what a failure you are to be an individual in society. Ask Brian to frind you a job and he goes blank. I've already asked him. Big deal that you have spent years on building this company, does this mean you have the right to tear it apart? Nope! Go ahead and hide behind the union, it really shows your backbone.

We are pleased to report that we had another very positive day yesterday with the Oak Harbor team.

* Eastern Washington, Idaho and Oregon restarted their outbound service

* California and Nevada restarted their outbound service to Washington and Oregon

* Western Washington will be current by the end of the business day today, and will start their outbound service on Monday.

No new talks are scheduled. We have temporary employees in Auburn and Portland and processing more for today.

The Teamsters have begun “ambulatory picketing” by following our trucks. Some customers have asked for our thoughts regarding such picketing and we have attached a Q&A document for your consideration.

Ed and I continue to be thankful for our customer support during this difficult time.

We want to assure you that our plan is to celebrate our 100th Anniversary in 2016 and that you are a key part of that plan. We appreciate your business and look forward to continue providing you with our premier service.

posted at oakh, outbound service restarted my *** its still dead as hell.

edit: forgot to add that portland has run out of room for empty trailer they have to pay other companies to use their yards for storage. atm they are using GCR tires for empties now *laugh*