TForce | Pay for going to class ???????

Well this is the truckingboard,some information,a lot of playing around with words of wizdom,from truckers talking to truckers.
Its like the old CB conversations,you've just go the weed out the information you are looking for.

Thats why a lot of us are here,its entertaining,as well as informative.
Whoever posts,or reads the posts is more than welcome to hunt for info,or laughs,whatever you want you can find it here.

Hold on ,,I thought I was the best driver ,,U mean the company has 2 best drivers?:hysterical:

Not Exactly, I think you misread my post, My name is, Accelerator Smith Truckingboard. and it is MR. Smith to you mister. just ask your TM about me. They will shake with fear of my driving ability. and will also mimik a starry eyed deer with the light's of my aura in their eyes with the mention of my name....:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :hysterical:

I ask a very specific quistion. and did finally get what I was looking for. I was under the impression that what this board was about sharing information

The only reason I mentioned that is because you suggested I read arcives I have read it first hand .

The battle I picked was 500 dollars I dont live paycheck to paycheck but I dont have 500 to give away do you? In my book a dollar is worth yelpin a bout if someone is trying to beat you out of it unfairly.

This board is about sharing info JDTEX, if you ever notice when someone does'nt have an awnser for something it alway's goes off track. This is infact a union issue.

Are all of you dedicated UPS Freight workers talking about the brand with the two pony heads leaning on the wagon wheel?

Oh my we all know that brand is as well known as UPS!

Well than hitch up the team.
As soon as the Custom made to order Indy contract is complete,than we will see what the next step is going to be?