Estes | pay raises

It's like UPS, you can tell the mileage drivers from the hourly, you can pass the hourly drivers.
UPS small package have gate times they have to meet. Arriving to early is the same as being late. So that same truck you blow the doors off will give you the same treatment miles down the road.

Lmao^^^^^^^ on the extree pay for riding around in clinking, clanking, clattering collection of caliginous junk

my reliable contacts from within tell me that it will be the largest raise in company history.maybe for linehaul up to 3 cents per mile plus other perks. rob wants to show his friends in the business that he is a heavy hitter. also hard drop and hook pay ten dollars.1800 new trucks coming in for 2017. some petes are in that order also. also heard that safety bonus may go up. one hundred dollars for every year of safe driving. 2017 looks to be a very good year.

I rather go hourly like Fedex and saia here in cali. But I'll take whatever he gives I'll take. 65cpm would put us close to the top companies.

my reliable contacts from within tell me that it will be the largest raise in company history.maybe for linehaul up to 3 cents per mile plus other perks. rob wants to show his friends in the business that he is a heavy hitter. also hard drop and hook pay ten dollars.1800 new trucks coming in for 2017. some petes are in that order also. also heard that safety bonus may go up. one hundred dollars for every year of safe driving. 2017 looks to be a very good year.
You said almost the same thing last year lol.

He better buy some new property as well.