Estes | pay raises

East LH pay is 61.25 and xboard pay is 62.5. West is about a penny higher and $2 more the drop and hook.

Pretty sure the cost of living difference is a little more than the $30 or so a week those guys out west are getting.

61.25 is what our senior drivers get out here in Ca. Remember we have 2 pay scales. Regular top pay is 60cpm out here in Fontana.
We get paid less than AZ.

$4????? Wth???

Well at $10/hr Non driving ill usually get about 45mins before I leave. That's $7.50 + $4.00 for the hook. That's $11.50 before I hit the gate. The longer I milk it the more pennies I make lol. Then it's 60cpm. I usually try to get about 1-1/2 on duty time per day. I can't get myself to milk it much more. It is what it is.

Any word on pay raises for the new year? I know it's a little so soon, but if u guys hear anything, do share...

Yeah it's really early. We usually get a letter in November and it'll reference an increase and then we find out how much around the middle of December. Sometimes they never tell us how much and we just see it on our check in January.

Saia got 70 cent this year not sure about road. OD got 75 and .175 so we will probably get 60 cent and .150. Always below OD for whatever reason.

Yeah it's really early. We usually get a letter in November and it'll reference an increase and then we find out how much around the middle of December. Sometimes they never tell us how much and we just see it on our check in January.

Yup, they never tell us anything here. Line drivers seem to know more than anyone else. Why is that? But when it comes to passing hats around, they're all over it.

Yup, they never tell us anything here. Line drivers seem to know more than anyone else. Why is that? But when it comes to passing hats around, they're all over it.
"seem" is the key word, we just like making ::shit:: up. I hear we're getting a 4cpm raise this year from a very reliable source.

Usually every year. We didn't get one for a few years after 2008. We usually get about 1.25 cents but the last couple of years has been about 2 cents.

Heard they were going to put us all in the same group putting hub drivers time the same as linehaul. Supposedly the reason they've been matching the pay the last few years.
(Giving linehaul $.02 cents and hub drivers .03 cents the last couple of years. Supposed to match this year. I'm also hearing it will be another year. Dunno)