Estes | pay raises

Heard from a VERY VERY reliable source that we WILL be getting a .025 raise. Paid for delay time but amount is still being negotiated. Drop and hook pay will go up but still being negotiated. Will absolutely be given more respect from Central. And each terminal will treat every driver with the upmost RESPECT!

Heard from a VERY VERY reliable source that we WILL be getting a .025 raise. Paid for delay time but amount is still being negotiated. Drop and hook pay will go up but still being negotiated. Will absolutely be given more respect from Central. And each terminal will treat every driver with the upmost RESPECT!

Lmao! Treated with respect? We are going to need to hit you with a **** and alcohol test.

Ca. Has a law that states that IF you drive WITHIN the state ONLY. Everything is paid by the hour. If you were to start in another state and go.to Ca. Then you would be on mileage.
And people ,I'm a visitor here trying to help out. And no I don't live in Ca. But this info is from drivers in Ca that work for the same carrier I do...