FedEx Freight | Pretty damn sad.

Man you guys crack me up I wish my "brown" drivers had the mentality I see on these boards. Great to see there are still real drivers in the freight industry be safe and keep turning that wheel.

Be safe
"your brown drivers?" are you a supervisor or manager?

Here's proof of what Guardrail said, pink antibacterial soap empty. Pumice soap on the sink at the Harrison terminal.

roog

Heard a report yesterday. The FDA is supposed to release soon. They are saying a chemical found in antibacterial soap and other stuff that is supposed to help keep you from getting sick. It may actually cause you to get sicker when you do get sick.

I complained to dispatch in KC about no soap in HRO. Here's the solution they came up with.

aefd9513-4b6c-a4a0.jpg

Guardrail

I just had to resurrect the original antibacterial soap thread. There is plenty of laughs to be had. Enjoy!

Guardrail

I liked the thread where the road guy rides around with his chimp who gives the signal for right turns and he gets probation for crashing his truck through barns and walls and is always being chased by that dumb sheriff..

hate to break the news to you but we dont live in a 3rd world country so there shouldnt be any excuses why people cant wash their hands with anti bacterial soap over here. And if you are eating food prepared from a person that washed their hands in a ditch, you have some problems. Next time you go off on rant, use spell check next time. Dumbasse? What is a Dumbasse? Another uneducated diesel dummy that only knows how to hold onto a steering wheel with poopy hands.
I resent that diesel dummy comment.I my trucker buddy am a 4yr degree, sterring holding chimp.You sure are worried about soap, immigration way to much.Pack a lunch from your house and stop at the local store and get you some anti bacterial soap to carry with you