Holland | Quality Inn in DR

You are really stacking up the quality posts. But you'd obviously rather not talk about your double speak. Typical. **** and moan every day that you're on here, but if someone else has something negative to say, you want them to shut up. Good luck with that.

What can one say to a professional troll. You are full of :::shit:::. Maybe some like to massage your ego, but you are full of :::shit:::.
Your life must suck. Still hanging on to Holland. After how many years???
What have I posted that makes me "full of ::shit::"? Be specific.......and I'll be happy to make you look stupid on that also.

You are really stacking up the quality posts. But you'd obviously rather not talk about your double speak. Typical. **** and moan every day that you're on here, but if someone else has something negative to say, you want them to shut up. Good luck with that.

You sir are nuts. Bat ::shit:: crazy.

Did guessing you're a UPS store shipping clerk get to you???

Get a life loser.

You still haven't answered my question. What makes me full of ::shit::? Or is this just another twist of your personal insults, that really has no backing?
Come on, back it up.

You still haven't answered my question. What makes me full of :::shit:::? Or is this just another twist of your personal insults, that really has no backing?
Come on, back it up.

See, here you go again crazy man. You are very sensitive on your backing abilities. You keep using the term in your posts.

I thought you weren't going to post drunk anymore?

Don't worry about it, you don't need to back up as a UPS Store shipping clerk.

You're gonna be fine don't you worry.

Wow. Why have I engaged in such a childish conversation?:732:

Obviously you are not going to back up your personal insults with an answer. The jury is in........you've been deemed either drunk or just plain incompetent.

Either way......you look like a fool.

:6781:

Wow. Why have I engaged in such a childish conversation?:732:

Obviously you are not going to back up your personal insults with an answer. The jury is in........you've been deemed either drunk or just plain incompetent.

Either way......you look like a fool.

:6781:

You need to set a timer for your medication. You are off balance right now.

Just set a timer. Set it and forget it. It will remind you when to take your prescriptions. Oh and once again, you used the term "back up". So insecure.
There's a medication for that also. You're gonna have to set another timer though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Go to bed. We'll just blame your foolishness on your alcohol. Tomorrow is a new day.

See your medication kicked in. You didn't use the terms "back up", or "backing"!!!! KUDOS!!

You're gonna be fine, don't you worry.

What does an OD employees post have to do with this thread. Much like yours, you don't work for Holland. What do you care??

Who do you work for?? Go post on their forum and feel good about yourself, instead of hoping and praying for your former company to go under. Your a fckn loser, go bait and switch with some other forum.

GET A JOB.
Why are you guys so disgruntled fking leave dude

Why are you guys so disgruntled fking leave dude
You don't even know what disgruntled means. Aren't you the moron who was always whining about Holland and couldn't wait to go back to Southeastern?

Tell us how great your beloved Southeastern is. Just reiterate in one big long sentence, what you've already expressed on the Southeastern forum lately.

You don't even know what disgruntled means. Aren't you the moron who was always whining about Holland and couldn't wait to go back to Southeastern?

Tell us how great your beloved Southeastern is. Just reiterate in one big long sentence, what you've already expressed on the Southeastern forum lately.
Like flash said go drink another and go back to bed no one wants to here your mouth

Like flash said go drink another and go back to bed no one wants to here your mouth

Your special aren't you? You rode the short bus to school. Please tell everyone how Southeastern is. You got bored, or aren't working so now your back on the Holland forum. You did nothing but whine here before, and you do nothing but whine at the Southeastern forum.

You're a retarded moron who can't complete a sentance. Please talk about the scabs who were taking your linehaul work over at Southeastern like you did on that forum. Comical. You don't even know how dumb you are. A Southeastern driver calling PTS scabs.....priceless.

Now please tell us how Southeastern is, or should we all just read your posts on that forum? Or maybe you're just troll on the Holland forum, like another ex disgruntled employee.