Holland | Quality Inn in DR

Come on in Son, lay down and relax.
013535341-psychiatrist-man-talking-hypno_small.jpg

I've had a lot of people that are much better than you try to shut me up, and that just doesn't work. I follow the rules on here, and people like you don't. You try to silence everyone who doesn't agree with you with your childish name calling and insults, and like I've said before, people like you are the exact reason that this Holland forum is dead. Years ago, you'd have been thrown out on your ass, but since guys like you have destroyed this Holland forum, nobody even pays attention to it anymore. And trust me, your intimidation tactics don't, and never will work with me on the computer or in life in general.

You and people like you are the exact reason that nobody puts any personal information on here, since they don't want to have to spend every minute defending the b.s. accusations that people like you spew.

My advice would be to check your crappy attitude at the door and try to debate the posts, and stop insulting the posters. People like you have told retirees to shut up, other drivers to shut up, and everyone else to shut up that don't agree with you. So stand up and take credit for your destruction of this forum, however, you won't shut me up. I'll comment whenever I feel like it.

Now give old Flash a big hug :grouphug:and we'll talk to you again soon. Stop by the office up front and they'll tell you how much you owe.
You outta South Bend?

You outta South Bend?
He's not out of anywhere. He hasn't worked for Holland for like 5 years. He is a pro troller. With his post count, it's doubtful he works anywhere anymore. Who can post like that with a full time job? This is his job.

Last edited by a moderator:
He's not out of anywhere. He hasn't worked for Holland for like 5 years. He is a pro troller. With his post count, it's doubtful he works anywhere anymore. Who can post like that with a full time job? This is his job.
Try to not get yourself banned and your post count will go up faster. Just a little advice.

He must be one angry individual. Unfortunately he adds nothing to a conversation.

Soooooo, Mr. Pro Troller, you get your required amount of posts yet to get paid? ? Or is the 40 something posts you have today enough???

LMFAO, you have a job, like Cruz has a chance.

The biggest question is whether you will ever make a post that adds anything to a conversation, versus just attacking other posters.
Behave yourself or you'll end up with your nose in the corner again.

The biggest question is whether you will ever make a post that adds anything to a conversation, versus just attacking other posters.
Behave yourself or you'll end up with your nose in the corner again.
Just admit you have no job. You are a loser waiting for Holland to go under to justify your hate. Good luck.

Just a bit of advice, get a job.