Holland | Quality Inn in DR

Your special aren't you? You rode the short bus to school. Please tell everyone how Southeastern is. You got bored, or aren't working so now your back on the Holland forum. You did nothing but whine here before, and you do nothing but whine at the Southeastern forum.

You're a retarded moron who can't complete a sentance. Please talk about the scabs who were taking your linehaul work over at Southeastern like you did on that forum. Comical. You don't know how dumb you are. A Southeastern driver calling PTS scabs.....priceless.
That was you I probably passed in a volvo I sure would love to meet your disgruntled self one time

That was you I probably passed in a volvo I sure would love to meet your disgruntled self one time

I'm not disgruntled, I like my job.

See this is what I mean, you don't even know what disgruntled means. You were disgruntled with both Holland and the Teamsters. You only talked ::shit:: about both. And you took your disgruntled dumb ass self to Southeastern. Now you are disgruntled there.

I'm not disgruntled, I like my job.

See this is what I mean, you don't even know what disgruntled means. You were disgruntled with both Holland and the Teamsters. You only talked :::shit::: about both. And you took your disgruntled dumb ass self to Southeastern. Now you are disgruntled there.
I'm not disgruntled re read you idiot

I'm not disgruntled re read you idiot

I've read your posts on both the Holland forum, and the SE forum. Same BS on both. You still can't spell, and have no idea when to add a period.

You made it all the way through what....the third grade???

I've read your posts on both the Holland forum, and the SE forum. Same BS on both. You still can't spell, and have no idea when to add a period.

You made it all the way through what....the third grade???
I know your not proper by no means so why do periods bother you because you stay on yours 99% of the time

I know your not proper by no means so why do periods bother you because you stay on yours 99% of the time

No, I was trying to tell you sweetheart, that you keep missing yours. So get ready for your three eyed inbred baby. You and your husband/brother will be so proud.

I think guessing you graduated from the third grade was an overestimate. Do you know what that word means???

What school taught you how to read and write? Was this in some third world country??

Last edited by a moderator:
No, I was trying to tell you sweetheart, that you keep missing yours. So get ready for your three eyed inbred baby. You and your husband/brother will be so proud.

I think guessing you graduated from the third grade was an overestimate. Do you know what that word means???

What school taught you how to read and write? Was this in some third world country??
Lets explain this.
1. I don't have time to sit and troll the net all day.
2. You must understand my grammar for you to reply.
3. What you said to that OD driver was totally unacceptable to the topic.
4. You are a disgruntled employee.
5. What does the union do for you.
6. How do you feel about no pension.
7. You work for a company that takes 15% of your money.
8. Yrc/Holland has the most unreliable junk equipment in the industry.
9. For a third grade education hmmm I make more money than you. Drive better equipment than you. Have a 401k retirement.
10. Oh and yea I do the same job as you. So who is the smart one here. With alot better pay

Lets explain this.
1. I don't have time to sit and troll the net all day.
2. You must understand my grammar for you to reply.
3. What you said to that OD driver was totally unacceptable to the topic.
4. You are a disgruntled employee.
5. What does the union do for you.
6. How do you feel about no pension.
7. You work for a company that takes 15% of your money.
8. Yrc/Holland has the most unreliable junk equipment in the industry.
9. For a third grade education hmmm I make more money than you. Drive better equipment than you. Have a 401k retirement.
10. Oh and yea I do the same job as you. So who is the smart one here. With alot better pay
LOL

Last edited:
Thank you from the rest of us.:1036316054:

They did the right thing. He added nothing to the forum.

Now hopefully with someone like him gone, more people will feel more free to post without having to go toe to toe with that fool after every post.

:clapping:

Thank you from the rest of us.:1036316054:

They did the right thing. He added nothing to the forum.

Now hopefully with someone like him gone, more people will feel more free to post without having to go toe to toe with that fool after every post.

:clapping:

My question is how long is he gone? I've reported others in the past and had them return butthurt about their timeout, but I don't really care. Don't say stupid ::shit:: if you don't want people to do something about it!

People like that want to silence everyone who don't agree with them, especially when they know that the poster doesn't work at Holland.
But based on that, there wouldn't be any posts on this forum if we all stayed quiet since we don't work here. What is there...... about 5 actual/current Holland employees that post on here?

I tried out at Holland's nephew company, 'New Penn', but passed, does that count? This is not a bad forum for the most part. There are others where the know-it-alls jump in on every discussion, correcting everyone and act like they're 'all that and a bag of chips', as we say in my area. I like hearing others' perspectives on things, it helps keep everything real, just be civil about it.