TForce | Raise Q #2

U crack me up.I started this back in Jan 06 I have done all my home work .I know what is going on ,I have spent many days and nights working out things with the union,,.Just so u and Apo can get the same so I think u owe me and apology for ur comments to me ,I find u very rude..

I for one will say thanx for the homework you have done. And another will be coming when we see a contract. And I am not being an A$$ when I make this statment.

It seems to me that all the comments posted by most on this board is exactly what you and I are looking for

1. Work rules that are work rules and will be followed by everyone.
2. Seniority that counts.
3. The ability to make justifiable comments without the possibility of jailtime or termination.
4. Rules of engagement and policies that does not change with the mgnt. current in ones terminal.

I for one am saying thank you. you deserve it, and all the best in INDY, for not only the contract that will be presented to all, but for the HOLIDAY'S as well and all the best to corresponding families involved.:funky: :funky: :funky: And notice I did not say a thing about $, but if and when it comes I will not turn it down......

ups can not even control this sorry acquistion they have made so what make you think they can control anything much less the teamsters union....looks like ups-overnite pretty much has most of you brainwashed...

Stop being so mad at the world. Things will get better. Maybe take a walk through the local food shelter during the holidays and get an idea of how bad you really have it.