XPO | Raise

The camera is a good thing. The bad thing is how they are using it. Stike for this, stike for that. All it is for in a drivers stand point in the future, a way to can you.
I agree. I remember "coaching opportunities only, no discipline." Who'd a thought........

We got 2 % in the southern region, Nat got 8%, Nch 7% according to their dsr's.
It really sucks, complained (for what good that does) to SCM and Safety man that was here. Was told these locations got higher pay because of amount of DSR's they are short. Again they punish the SC with low turn over rate. Doesnt mean anything to retain Dsr's anymore.

Was told these locations got higher pay because of amount of DSR's they are short. Again they punish the SC with low turn over rate. Doesnt mean anything to retain Dsr's anymore.

Exactly and that really makes you feel gooood when you hear that because the folks at your barn are staying, we feel we can still give you the shaft. But barns that have high turnover, we'll give them a big raise and top out at 3 years.

We got 2 % in the southern region, Nat got 8%, Nch 7% according to their dsr's.
It really sucks, complained (for what good that does) to SCM and Safety man that was here. Was told these locations got higher pay because of amount of DSR's they are short. Again they punish the SC with low turn over rate. Doesnt mean anything to retain Dsr's anymore.

I would like find out how much Lumberton got? Whats the top rate now?

Exactly and that really makes you feel gooood when you hear that because the folks at your barn are staying, we feel we can still give you the shaft. But barns that have high turnover, we'll give them a big raise and top out at 3 years.
Kinda like the big retention bonus given to new employees.....why give $$$ to the senior guys, they ain't goin anywhere. Screw 'em.

The camera is a good thing. The bad thing is how they are using it. Stike for this, stike for that. All it is for in a drivers stand point in the future, a way to can you.

You are absolutely right..they are using them the wrong way. Well put.

Richmond, got a 2 % (46 cents) raise so top pay will go from $22.92 to $23.38....a lot of people have an issue with Charlotte getting a $1.79 raise up to $24.71 per hour.......which is $1.33 per hour more the other southern states surrounding them........I dunno guys......I mean what can ya do?!?! NAT also got a large raise to try and keep drivers I heard.

I am very curious if this 2 top rates thing is company wide??? I'm 6 months from 5 years and because of that I get a 41 cent less top pay. Its ridiculous!!! I guess that newer people, if you call 4 1/2 yrs new, get to pay for all the garbage this company pisses its money away on

I am very curious if this 2 top rates thing is company wide??? I'm 6 months from 5 years and because of that I get a 41 cent less top pay. Its ridiculous!!! I guess that newer people, if you call 4 1/2 yrs new, get to pay for all the garbage this company pisses its money away on
There are so many top out rates in the south now we can't keep up with them.

Have u heard of any others doing this?? 5 yrs and above get $25.11 top scale and those of us under (I'm 6 months away) top scale is 24.71

The way management has mishandled our raises has been so disappointing.

Can anyone confirm that there was a change in vacation policy? I've heard new people can only earn up to two weeks for the foreseeable future.

The way management has mishandled our raises has been so disappointing.

Can anyone confirm that there was a change in vacation policy? I've heard new people can only earn up to two weeks for the foreseeable future.

I wouldn't think they mismanaged it. I cant see these "educated' people being so out of touch, though it is quite possible. There must be strategic reasons for this. With the prevalence of social media, word gets around, and fast. And it is a sure way to cause dissension in the ranks. But really, its been that way for a while. Guys from different region running the reships, doing the exact same job and get paid different amounts. Same old stuff

I wouldn't think they mismanaged it. I cant see these "educated' people being so out of touch, though it is quite possible. There must be strategic reasons for this. With the prevalence of social media, word gets around, and fast. And it is a sure way to cause dissension in the ranks. But really, its been that way for a while. Guys from different region running the reships, doing the exact same job and get paid different amounts. Same old stuff

They dont care what the drivers think.

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Forum Runner

Have u heard of any others doing this?? 5 yrs and above get $25.11 top scale and those of us under (I'm 6 months away) top scale is 24.71
So basically, the company is sending signals that a driver with less than 5 years, is not as good as a driver with 5 years and up. I think this is a bad decision coming from the crystal palace.

Remeber if u dont like it u know where th e door is they will replace all of us with less experienced drivers for less mon ey thats what they want micro managing:butt kiss: