XPO | Raise

Viatran (or however it was spelled) did the pay that way a few years ago and you see where they went.

Still not hearing much happiness over any of this. Just a lot of grumbling. Mostly from guys that can't afford to lose this job.

Bottom line. How many people will actually leave ? How many are just wanting the attention while they cry ?

Why don't you go hang out with your buddies on the OD board. ? We have enough problems here..don't you think?

Yeah, yall have problems. Alot of them. Thats why if u look back a couple of pages u will see that I haven't said much. Im on your side on all this (as much as I can be). Didn't try to **** anyone off either. Just replied back to yrcs spews.

They have them now?
Its really not an issue..I'm not just saying that..they've actually saved a couple people here from being charged with an accident.

OD said he'll no to Govt. Was told by TM govt been trying get OD install for two years and no plans to install in OD trucks. :kicking::kicking::chairshot::kicking:

:LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:
Just came in and I heard drivers got a dollar an hour. My raise was supposed to be 2% as an FOS. Which would've put me at 1050 a week. An extra 23 bucks a week I think

You need go work for OD will be treated with respect and drivers will treat you with respect bc you will not be told to treat drivers like dog crap

Still not hearing much happiness over any of this. Just a lot of grumbling. Mostly from guys that can't afford to lose this job.

Bottom line. How many people will actually leave ? How many are just wanting the attention while they cry ?

Considering the newness of this raise situation and the anger it is sparking, I think your comment is in poor taste and inappropriate.

Considering the newness of this raise situation and the anger it is sparking, I think your comment is in poor taste and inappropriate.

Company-man???

Guess I can see how it went that way. I am not for unions. They are garbage. But you are still a grown man. If you are this angry, are you going to take action ?

Has this finally shook people enough that they aren't just dodging the supervisor and starring at the ground hoping not to be spoken to ?

If people are truly this upset, it should take the crystal palace a couple years just to hear all the phone calls. And read all the e-mails.

Don't just complain to your TM. What are they gonna do ? Make a difference. Be heard.

And if you aren't interested in being part of a solution, are you going to subtract yourself from the equation ?

Or is this more of the same from the rank and file ? Cry and whine and take whatever they give you ?

So far, from what I have seen and heard, it's a bunch of complainers that no one takes seriously because they ain't going anywhere or doing anything about nothing.

If the company feels this was a victory, who lost ?

I couldn't care less about the raise, its the un-equality. Just because I've only been there 4 1/2 yrs doesn't mean I'm worth less. and to answer your question, I have already called up north numerous times and get the same old line every time. I'm part if the solution but the people that it didn't get affected by the change don't give a **** so not enough voices for Conway to listen to

I couldn't care less about the raise, its the un-equality. Just because I've only been there 4 1/2 yrs doesn't mean I'm worth less. and to answer your question, I have already called up north numerous times and get the same old line every time. I'm part if the solution but the people that it didn't get affected by the change don't give a **** so not enough voices for Conway to listen to
That's right .......outta sight, outta mind.

The SC that got the big raises represent 24% of the employees in the company, so, yes, we need to let our opinion known. As my FOS told me, "you should be glad to have a job", to which I replied that I hope he still has his CDL, cause he may need it. Just posted in the drivers room for city DSR's that they will start giving LOI's for freight undelivered and returned.
So, yes we may have to take this, but we dont have to be happy about it or quiet. This will be my 25th year at Conway.

These are my opinions and any similarity to anyone else's, Lord help them.

The whole "just be happy you have a job" argument is getting really old. In an industry with an ENORMOUS shortage of employees, I really don't think an employer is owed any kind of gratitude. If you have a CDL, you will not be without work unless you WANT to be.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

The whole "just be happy you have a job" argument is getting really old. In an industry with an ENORMOUS shortage of employees, I really don't think an employer is owed any kind of gratitude. If you have a CDL, you will not be without work unless you WANT to be.

Can't we tell them "just be happy the company made 3.2 billion instead is 4.2 billion?"

That college educated fella can be replaced in five minutes.

CDLs are what is in short supply.

Last edited by a moderator: