XPO | Raise

I sat with Mr. Miller at XGO and asked him "Will drivers be able to transfer from terminal to terminal?" Miller said it will never happen - now , drivers can transfer....Things change

I'm going to hit top-pay this coming week. That's about a $150 increase per week in the paycheck, and it's still not enough to make me want to stay here. Really, all it does is make me depressed that I wasted 5 years and 3 months here waiting to get to a decent pay scale...

I'm going to hit top-pay this coming week. That's about a $150 increase per week in the paycheck, and it's still not enough to make me want to stay here. Really, all it does is make me depressed that I wasted 5 years and 3 months here waiting to get to a decent pay scale...

Just wait until they come out with the announcement and it says it's only take three years to get top out

I sat with Mr. Miller at XGO and asked him "Will drivers be able to transfer from terminal to terminal?" Miller said it will never happen - now , drivers can transfer....Things change
We can really move? I thought we couldn't..

As I understand it, you keep your seniority with the company for vacation, including when you get to choose vacation, but you lose your seniority for bidding a job.

beerfd says drink a beer and Forget about it your a lifer here at ole con~way suck it down and crap another all you can do !!!

two people saying different things....so which is it? I would transfer to Ft. Worth if we could keep our time..

As poster above said..you only keep your company time for vacations. That's it.

You transfer, you go to the bottom of the board, below the bid guys, above the supplementals.

As poster above said..you only keep your company time for vacations. That's it.

You transfer, you go to the bottom of the board, below the bid guys, above the supplementals.

Correct. You keep your pay scale and you keep your seniority for bidding vacation time. But when it comes to bidding runs, the only people you have seniority over are the supplementals (new hires who haven't hit the three month mark yet).

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

I heard yesterday we should find out June 30 1.50 hr and no overtime or .50 a hour and everything is supposed to stay the same this is just talk though here in the central region have a safe trip and a good weekend

This is what I keep hearing as well. As a linehauler, I'd gladly take the $1.50 pay raise... considering we don't get OT anyway.

This is what I keep hearing as well. As a linehauler, I'd gladly take the $1.50 pay raise... considering we don't get OT anyway.

Either way, there will be unhappy people..this company doesn't know how to do something the right way.

Either way, there will be unhappy people..this company doesn't know how to do something the right way.
I have to disagree. The management knows how to do things the right way , but time after time after time the RIGHT WAY is ignored for the Con-way.

So sad.

I have to disagree. The management knows how to do things the right way , but time after time after time the RIGHT WAY is ignored for the Con-way.

So sad.
The right thing = happy employees.
Happy employees to me = happy numbers. But happy employees = more up front investment which = unhappy returns.

The right thing = happy employees.
Happy employees to me = happy numbers. But happy employees = more up front investment which = unhappy returns.

If they had killed lean. And skipped on the cameras. We would have easily made goal.

No way they give us $1.50. OT changes or not. They feel our wages are competitive. Just gotta figure out a way to get MORE FROM US.

Unhappy employees = horrible numbers = incredible returns

We had an amazing first quarter. They have no reason to turn back now.

Dont forget about the millions spent on shift meters in trucks so they could buy automatics this year. Im sure that helped numbers also.

Dont forget about the millions spent on shift meters in trucks so they could buy automatics this year. Im sure that helped numbers also.

Agree, but they are also setting up for the elogs. The ones that make you run legal, make sure you get a lunch break, and keep up with how many times you are run outta hours and have to be picked up. Yup, the ones they will not install until they are forced to cause it'll mess up part of their happy little system.

I heard a rumor that drivers will be getting about 10% raise this year.
I guess they are trying to keep a lot of the drivers leaving for other companies.
Like OD WMT Brown...