Estes | Raises!!!

All I wanted to know is if anyone heard anything ....but all I got is couple of idiots talking about football games and being drunk. Must be a couple of Obama supporters sounds like that in their mentality. What ever Just trying to strike up something to talk about but this is truckingboards and it sux!

All I wanted to know is if anyone heard anything ....but all I got is couple of idiots talking about football games and being drunk. Must be a couple of Obama supporters sounds like that in their mentality. What ever Just trying to strike up something to talk about but this is truckingboards and it sux!
:LMAO: y'all are killing me with these drunk posts. We already got our answer directly from uncle Rob.

I welcome the challenge, my freind....We'll have to start a thread and see what everyone else thinks...UGA's defense has finally decided to show up I see...
Yea, finally. I'm buying a new big screen before the Sec championship with our increase uncle Rob has promised

Thank you Maverick3...Being called an idiot drunk is an upgrade...Thanks for the kind words...Dew, are you Idiot #1 or am I..I get confused sometimes...Anyways, thanks Mav3 for your support..

But on the serious side here Mav3, I think it's too early to tell...Personally,I think we will get one,but how much,is a $6 dollar an hour raise question...Someone said on here, the DVD is coming out on the 18th of this month...Maybe that will give you a more accuate answer to your question...Now.. I have to go to Krogers, they have a sale on Michalob Ultra this week....

College football rules......

rebids, rebids , did he say rebids. i want a raise. screw the rebid.i really like the ones about uncle rob wanting to set the standards in the industry.well if we dont he sure will be setting the standard.like i said if we get one you will hardly notice it.

they have certain hand picked drivers on this forum that say they dont do any sittin what you talking bout.

Thank you Maverick3...Being called an idiot drunk is an upgrade...Thanks for the kind words...Dew, are you Idiot #1 or am I..I get confused sometimes...Anyways, thanks Mav3 for your support..

But on the serious side here Mav3, I think it's too early to tell...Personally,I think we will get one,but how much,is a $6 dollar an hour raise question...Someone said on here, the DVD is coming out on the 18th of this month...Maybe that will give you a more accuate answer to your question...Now.. I have to go to Krogers, they have a sale on Michalob Ultra this week....

College football rules......
State of the company meeting Wednesday morning. $10 says we will know everything then. Gooo dawgs.

Btw., when I know something y'all will know. If y'all know something before I let you know, let me know.

Jokes on u uncle rob

:crybaby::crybaby::LMAO:
Your Uncle is proud to annouce the most sweeping changes in the pay structure at the Big E ever.....

P&D will receive $2.00 per hour raise & OT after 45 hours per week....

Hub will receive $ 2.00 per hour raise & 0.05 per mile increase

Utility will receive $2.00 per hour raise & 0.05 permile increase

Line haul will recieve 0.05 per mile & will now be compensated for fueling1/4 hour,delay time after first 1/2 hour,pretrip&postrip!/4hour each. @ 15.00 per hour

Teams will receive 0.055 per mile increase,& will now be compensated for fueling1/4 hour,delay time after first 1/2 hour,pretrip&postrip!/4hour each. @ 15.00 per hour

Uncle Rob would like to thank you for your hard work and dedication................

I'm going to the 6am one Wednesday morning. I'll post right away about anything I hear.

If everything goes right, I'll be back back 4:30 in the morning...But I'm slow, so you'll probably beat me to the TB....I might have to go by Krogers and see if they have Ultras on sale this week...I could use a couple of 12 packs to kill the pain,10-4...

20090615160418705_70450_266105-1.gif

Last edited by a moderator: