Estes | Raises!!!

Let me start another rumor(sorry Dew,I gotta do it)....How much is our raise going to be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let me get outta here.."The Dew" is coming....
It's going to be .0864 for regular schedule and .0914 for extraboard. Hourly $2.57 and hub will become linehaul. $12.25 for hooking pups (each set) $7.5 for fueling. Quarterly safety bonus of $250. City drivers will be compensated for the hour lunch and the 1/2 hour after the 10th hour on duty. No word on overtime pay yet. All of this is to keep us a shade higher than the Upsf package and to keep the wining to a minimum

Last edited by a moderator:
It's going to be .0864 for regular schedule and .0914 for extraboard. Hourly $2.57 and hub will become linehaul. $12.25 for hooking pups (each set) $7.5 for fueling. Quarterly safety bonus of $250. City drivers will be compensated for the hour lunch and the 1/2 hour after the 10th hour on duty. No word on overtime pay yet. All of this is to keep us a shade higher than the Upsf package and to keep the wining to a minimum

You realize this post will haunt you forever, if you're not right...But it's just a rumor right...LOL...

1/01/2012 is the big day and 1/13/2012 is the night we spend $90 getting a $40 massage at the oriental spa from the backache of wheeling our wheel barrow to the bank.

hey i also hear that conway is paying a $15000.00 sign on bonus to work at fargo north dakota and estes is paying $30.00 an hour to city drivers to work in fargo nd. because of the oil fields everyone going there to work. good money in oil jobs

hey i also hear that conway is paying a $15000.00 sign on bonus to work at fargo north dakota and estes is paying $30.00 an hour to city drivers to work in fargo nd. because of the oil fields everyone going there to work. good money in oil jobs

I heard that last night...They all walked out at Estes in Fargo...The lady that worked as a clerk was the only one left..How would you have liked to be in her shoes..Damn...

The choo choo boys got their raise. .60 cent city and .0125 road. Its a by terminal thing

Lied too once again by Uncle "Scrooge" Rob but this time he did it to our face. Can't wait to hear his excuse this time! Merry X-mas Scrooge

Some terminals won't see a raise and some will. Chattanooga was in the top 10% and they got .60 on the hour and .0125 on the mile

Hello out there in the world of ESTES WILL STICK IT UP YOUR ASS EXPRESS. I hope everybody's face aint hurtin to bad from the SLAP IN THE FACE you got from Mr. BIG-E. I bet he's laughing all the way to the BANK & bragging to his buddies how he really put the F*#@ING to all his employees agian. One thing for sure, you can bet your bottom dollar that he gave himself & all his so called management jack-offs a BIG FAT BONUS at our expence. Well Mr. BIG-E this ones for you :fingure::fingure::fingure::fingure::fingure::fingure::fingure::fingure:

Hello out there in the world of ESTES WILL STICK IT UP YOUR ASS EXPRESS. I hope everybody's face aint hurtin to bad from the SLAP IN THE FACE you got from Mr. BIG-E. I bet he's laughing all the way to the BANK & bragging to his buddies how he really put the F*#@ING to all his employees agian. One thing for sure, you can bet your bottom dollar that he gave himself & all his so called management jack-offs a BIG FAT BONUS at our expence. Well Mr. BIG-E this ones for you :fingure::fingure::fingure::fingure::fingure::fingure::fingure::fingure:
No since in beating around the bush. Tel us how you really feel.

It looks like congress will nix the payroll tax cut this year so this raise really doesnt amount to much, but its something I guess.