Yellow | Roadway Coo Hot off the press

Hay guy's I just temporarily deleted remo williams post of the change of operations. We are not supposed to post or copy and paste internal memos. Rule 16 says No posting of any internal memos, no posting any trade secrets pertaining to any company" I am having a Admin of the site check it out and let them restore it. I am not trying to be a pain but for legal reasons I want to protect Truckingboards. If it were worded a little different all would have been fine. remo williams this is not a reprimand on you I just think we need a Admin to check this one out. I also will have them to PM you also. Sorry Guy's I hope you understand.

Hay guy's I just temporarily deleted remo williams post of the change of operations. We are not supposed to post or copy and paste internal memos. Rule 16 says No posting of any internal memos, no posting any trade secrets pertaining to any company" I am having a Admin of the site check it out and let them restore it. I am not trying to be a pain but for legal reasons I want to protect Truckingboards. If it were worded a little different all would have been fine. remo williams this is not a reprimand on you I just think we need a Admin to check this one out. I also will have them to PM you also. Sorry Guy's I hope you understand.

damn what happen to freedom of speech!

Dock
Gaining losing
Cincinnati 9 Akron -11
Dallas 5 Atlanta - 5
Kansas City 35 Bloomington -39
Memphis 7 Chicago -33
South Bend 53 Harrisburg -15
Springfield MO 47 Houston - 5
Winston Salem 29 Indianapolis - 3
Milwaukee -12
Nashville -8
Rock Island -20
St. Louis -2
Stroudsburg -14
Toledo -8
Valdosta -9

+190 -190

Switchers

Losing

Akron 2
Alanta 1
Bloomington 11
Chicago 8
Columbus 1
Harrisburg 5
Houston 1
Milwaukee 3
Nashville 2
Rock Island 6
Stroudsburg 4
Toledo 2
Valdosta 3

Would someone educate me I am a linehaul driver fairly new to Roadway just what does a switcher do? I am not trying to be funny but my trucking experience b-4 Big R was all OTR where you are dock guy and driver for little pay and less respect.

why can't someone post a link to the file on rapidshare.de or photobucket.com?
mostly because that memo is not to be seen by the general public.and Jeff has put the rule in.
16) No posting of any internal memos, no posting any trade secrets pertaining to any company

Would someone educate me I am a linehaul driver fairly new to Roadway just what does a switcher do? I am not trying to be funny but my trucking experience b-4 Big R was all OTR where you are dock guy and driver for little pay and less respect.
at the union companys he hooks set and breaks them .plus puts them to the doors.

There are many things a yardman can be called....a switcher, a hostler, a hooker, a spotter, etc.....it depends on the area as to what they're called but basically it's all yardwork. I hope that helps.

if a Roadway driver knows anything its no longer a trade secret or hidden memo. Just saying post a link if its a liability issue.

damn what happen to freedom of speech!
KC,
You're new hare and we always want new members....welcome to Truckingboards. There are some rules to follow and they're fairly simple to comply with. The posting of an official inter-office Company memo is not allowed and the owner here could potentially be sued for allowing it. That would more than likely result in the closing of this website. That's why we strive to keep this site clean and pretty friendly. That's not to say that we don't invite lively debate, we do. It will not, however, be wide open to insults and bad language toward others like some of the other trucking sites are. Also, we do what we have to legally to stay out of litigation.

if a Roadway driver knows anything its no longer a trade secret or hidden memo. Just saying post a link if its a liability issue.

truckinusa, you can only post a link to something that is on a website somewhere. I doubt that Roadway is posting inside information on their public site.

truckinusa, you can only post a link to something that is on a website somewhere. I doubt that Roadway is posting inside information on their public site.

I was talking about a filesharing site. Maybe just make a torrent?
Roadway does talk about the last change on their site?

and just think a couple of tuesdays ago the big cheese came to 120 and said we were done taking work from 120 the rumors are false you can trust me...

KC,
You're new hare and we always want new members....welcome to Truckingboards. There are some rules to follow and they're fairly simple to comply with. The posting of an official inter-office Company memo is not allowed and the owner here could potentially be sued for allowing it. That would more than likely result in the closing of this website. That's why we strive to keep this site clean and pretty friendly. That's not to say that we don't invite lively debate, we do. It will not, however, be wide open to insults and bad language toward others like some of the other trucking sites are. Also, we do what we have to legally to stay out of litigation.

no problem.....just was commenting on the 1st amendment rights, it will be posted on the TDU website shortly, for all those who wish to view all the documents concering the change.

As for the rules of this site, i truely understand. I am not trying to get anything started was just giving my opinion.....I am not a Yes man, Roadway is trying to get all new hires program to be a Yes Man.

I just thought that is were the conversation was heading.....like a company (mgmt) would say.....and of course I like to liven things up! LOL
:hysterical: :smilie_132: