ABF | Rumor Has It

Did I ever say it was bad? I said it was cosmetic...do you even know what that means?

And if you did answer my stupid proposal like you now claim...then why this reply:

You are so full of BS!
I really did not think you were serous when you proposed I send my Pension check to you. It really does amaze me when you ask such questions,,,and mean it.

I really did not think you were serous when you proposed I send my Pension check to you. It really does amaze me when you ask such questions,,,and mean it.

Sorry...I keep forgetting that you're not too bright...The questions were to show that both...the union proposal and mine had about the same chance of becoming reality...which neither has a snowball's chance in hell. And you know that but just won't admit it...will you?

The first two and I'll save you the Bandwith for the next question yes on the first no on the second.

There you go assuming...that's not why I asked you that question. That's one of your problems...you think your smart enough to assume...nobody is. That's the reason for the famous saying. I could care less HOW you voted...I wanted to know if you voted on the third...because I just didn't want to assume that you did...because I realize that I would of made an ass out of myself if I assumed wrong.

Sorry...I keep forgetting that you're not too bright...The questions were to show that both...the union proposal and mine had about the same chance of becoming reality...which neither has a snowball's chance in hell. And you know that but just won't admit it...will you?
After listening to you for half a day its starting to like like your absolutely right. I sure wished you would throw the proposal you would have for "ABF" (make sure I don't get another stupid request for the Wifes Spousal benefit) into the mix. Would it have a snowballs chance?

There you go assuming...that's not why I asked you that question. That's one of your problems...you think your smart enough to assume...nobody is. That's the reason for the famous saying. I could care less HOW you voted...I wanted to know if you voted on the third...because I just didn't want to assume that you did...because I realize that I would of made an ass out of myself if I assumed wrong.
So why the line of questioning? Was there a point to it?

Hey guy's I would vote no right off the bat. I don't like the two year part, why would we want to put ourselves in the same boat with YRCW in 2015. YRCW will be looking for more concessions in 2015 with big baloon payments coming due. The YRCW teamsters out number us and could vote yes even with all ABF teamsters voting no we would still loose. ABF may or may not be looking for the same types of concessions as YRCW so why put us in that fight. ABF could also be forced to sign a me too agreement.

Last edited by a moderator:
After listening to you for half a day its starting to like like your absolutely right. I sure wished you would throw the proposal you would have for "ABF" (make sure I don't get another stupid request for the Wifes Spousal benefit) into the mix. Would it have a snowballs chance?

Ater listening to me for half a day...you sure didn't get any smarter.
roflmao.gif

May I suggest reading this book...if you want...I'll get it for you for Christmas:

Understanding%20and%20Managing%20Dyslexia%20for%20Dummies.jpg

Hey guy's I would vote no right off the bat. I don't like the two year part, why would we want to put ourselves in the same boat with YRCW in 2015. YRCW will be looking for more concessions in 2015 with big baloon payments coming due. The YRCW teamsters out number us and could vote yes even with all ABF teamsters voting no we would still loose. ABF may or may not be looking for the same types of concessions as YRCW so why put us in that fight. ABF could also forced to sign a me too agreement.

That's a very good reason truxforever!

Hey guy's I would vote no right off the bat. I don't like the two year part, why would we want to put ourselves in the same boat with YRCW in 2015. YRCW will be looking for more concessions in 2015 with big baloon payments coming due. The YRCW teamsters out number us and could vote yes even with all ABF teamsters voting no we would still loose. ABF may or may not be looking for the same types of concessions as YRCW so why put us in that fight. ABF could also forced to sign a me too agreement.
Valid point to consider....

If that was that's all that come back no way. If everything else came with it Probably.....I still believe in a NMFA....sorry.

I bet you would...for the same reason YRC wanted ABF in the master...they outnumbered ABF...4 votes to one! Why do you think that ABF wanted out of TMI?

I bet you would...for the same reason YRC wanted ABF in the master...they outnumbered ABF...4 votes to one! Why do you think that ABF wanted out of TMI?
Your assuming why I would....same mistake I made earlier.

I believe in the NMFA, I just don't think YRCW should decide what is good for us or ABF. In 2015 I think the teamsters at YRCW should sign a me too to what contract ABF gets. ABF is not in the same shape as YRCW when it comes to money, I think that the ABF teamsters know that concessions or coming but will not vote to go as deep as the YRCW concessions. ABF does not need as much.

Your assuming why I would....same mistake I made earlier.

Good one...I'll give you that one...

Now where's the beer...half a day and you still haven't offered me a beer...I consider that rude!