ABF | Rumor Has It

I bet you would...for the same reason YRC wanted ABF in the master...they outnumbered ABF...4 votes to one! Why do you think that ABF wanted out of TMI?
I was not in the negotiations but I really thought ABF wanted out so they could drop out of the MEPFs. I really don't think the give a rats on whether the vote was 4 to 1

I believe in the NMFA, I just don't think YRCW should decide what is good for us or ABF. In 2015 I think the teamsters at YRCW should sign a me too to what contract ABF gets. ABF is not in the same shape as YRCW when it comes to money, I think that the ABF teamsters know that concessions or coming but will not vote to go as deep as the YRCW concessions. ABF does not need as much.
You give me a NMFA and MEPF and ya got my vote. Let me say I do expect ABF to be setting the pattern here.

Wolf we were told by our CEO they did not want YRC deciding what was good for ABF. I would have to find the link. Docker knows this.

Wolf we were told by our CEO they did not want YRC deciding what was good for ABF. I would have to find the link. Docker knows this.
I do not doubt ABF said it....seems I remember that. But do you think they were worried about how it would affect their Drivers?

No not us teamsters just the company.
I always worked for "white papers" until I came to Rdwy.....all were below NMFA in wages. So I learned long ago to survive on less. I would never have seen a Retirement without the NMFA and MEPF. So forgive me if I see the world through that focus. I don't care who calls the Shots and who is the Me Too.

Hey guy's I would vote no right off the bat. I don't like the two year part, why would we want to put ourselves in the same boat with YRCW in 2015. YRCW will be looking for more concessions in 2015 with big baloon payments coming due. The YRCW teamsters out number us and could vote yes even with all ABF teamsters voting no we would still loose. ABF may or may not be looking for the same types of concessions as YRCW so why put us in that fight. ABF could also forced to sign a me too agreement.

I 2nd that, I don't want any part of being part of a yrcw contract, We should be voting on our own for what is best for us and not put to control is somebody else's hands.

I 2nd that, I don't want any part of being part of a yrcw contract, We should be voting on our own for what is best for us and not put to control is somebody else's hands.
So that I might understand....is all your Pension time with ABF?

:hysterical: Make the Bouncer nervous as hell!

That's Ok...we'll just tell him we're from Truckingboards...he'll understand.
roflmao.gif