Yellow | Rumor or Fact you be the judge !

Happy trails Karen. :clapping:
Must be great to take pleasure in someone who did their job losing it. Are you a road driver? Did you even know her? She really had nothing to do with the current financial situation. I hope someone sheds a tear for your job if you lose it!!!!!

chicago 309

Must be great to take pleasure in someone who did their job losing it. Are you a road driver? Did you even know her? She really had nothing to do with the current financial situation. I hope someone sheds a tear for your job if you lose it!!!!!

Yes im a road driver, yes I know Karen well, do you ? and she's been a pain in my a** for a long time and I'm glad to see her go, don't know what took so long. Do really think I give a ::shit:: what my brother cut throats and back stabbers will think when I'm gone, please.

rumor of bankrupty

rumor attributed to hbg ba, is heresay but comes from a reliable teamster brother,bankruptcy planned for january 2011.
anybody out there that can verify?
is your ba saying the same thing?
did this come from hbg ba?:479::stirthepot:

I figured you had nothing against her, she is heading into her future and apparently you are still in the land of sacrifice. Good luck.
from what i understand is she went across the street to abf and is there right now hurray for /yes i know her and have delt with her for 12 years and have never had a problem with her unless you gave her a reason then its game on/if you want to have a pissin contest with her and want to **** for distance
shell **** for accuraceee/////but she always treated me with the same respect as i gave her//nuff said

Last edited by a moderator:
what about the rumor that they are going to change the name from yrc to... roadway world wide???
I heard Roadway Global. Well, since there is going to be new rules in place, there has to be an upgrade in technology. Lets take a view of the connections, shall we?

Trucks and Carriers appeal CSA 2010 in court - Business News - Supply Chain Digital

After reading the article, I wondered what technologies were involved especially for effectiveness and innovation of the program.

RITA | Positioning, Navigation and Timing

Then I looked up what GAO is exactly.

RFID Software - GAO RFID Inc. - RFID solutions, RFID readers, RFID tags

Hmm, on supplies, people, and medical insurance. I've noticed that health insurance rates are on the rise, and the Healthcare Plan could be more beneficial for everyone. That's funny, now where have I heard something like this before? Oh, I know where.

PositiveID - Identity Theft Protection, Credit Monitoring, Implantable Microchip, Electronic Health Records

I think that technology is accurate enough on studying the behavoirs of a truck driver, especially when transporting Hazardous Materials. Remember, a healthy driver is a safe driver.

Well, it could be a fact or could be a rumor, who knows? This technology will definately stop the logbook violaters. By sustaining and establishing an honest, safe work environment, also providing a fair competition for all trucking companies. Which should have been done years ago. Now where are those Yes voters at? Who's going to be the first Yes voting volunteer to roll-up their sleeves? :LMAO:

City guys getting new technology some time next year unsure what it is.
Grandpa told me the information while drunk in a bar. so its got to be true.

City guys getting new technology some time next year unsure what it is.
Grandpa told me the information while drunk in a bar. so its got to be true.
It makes me happy when people can sit down and talk.

It makes me happy when people can sit down and talk.

My grandma got run over by a reindeer, and My grandpa takes me all the time to a stip bar and we sit and talk with the lap dancers, So mud is that OK also. I feel like I am doing him a favor by going with him.

My grandma got run over by a reindeer, and My grandpa takes me all the time to a stip bar and we sit and talk with the lap dancers, So mud is that OK also. I feel like I am doing him a favor by going with him.
Nobody is forcing you to go. Myself, I wouldn't miss it for anything.