Yellow | Rumor or Fact you be the judge !

I heard Roadway Global. Well, since there is going to be new rules in place, there has to be an upgrade in technology. Lets take a view of the connections, shall we?

Trucks and Carriers appeal CSA 2010 in court - Business News - Supply Chain Digital

After reading the article, I wondered what technologies were involved especially for effectiveness and innovation of the program.

RITA | Positioning, Navigation and Timing

Then I looked up what GAO is exactly.

RFID Software - GAO RFID Inc. - RFID solutions, RFID readers, RFID tags

Hmm, on supplies, people, and medical insurance. I've noticed that health insurance rates are on the rise, and the Healthcare Plan could be more beneficial for everyone. That's funny, now where have I heard something like this before? Oh, I know where.

PositiveID - Identity Theft Protection, Credit Monitoring, Implantable Microchip, Electronic Health Records

I think that technology is accurate enough on studying the behavoirs of a truck driver, especially when transporting Hazardous Materials. Remember, a healthy driver is a safe driver.

Well, it could be a fact or could be a rumor, who knows? This technology will definately stop the logbook violaters. By sustaining and establishing an honest, safe work environment, also providing a fair competition for all trucking companies. Which should have been done years ago. Now where are those Yes voters at? Who's going to be the first Yes voting volunteer to roll-up their sleeves? :LMAO:

City guys getting new technology some time next year unsure what it is.
Grandpa told me the information while drunk in a bar. so its got to be true.
Maybe, only the YRCW Management will have a Yes or No vote on it. :biglaugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
sandy pope

from what i understand is she went across the street to abf and is there right now hurray for /yes i know her and have delt with her for 12 years and have never had a problem with her unless you gave her a reason then its game on/if you want to have a pissin contest with her and want to **** for distance
shell **** for accuraceee/////but she always treated me with the same respect as i gave her//nuff said

You could go there too driver or are you one of those drivers that think this place will fall if you don't show up for work. Please

I heard Roadway Global. Well, since there is going to be new rules in place, there has to be an upgrade in technology. Lets take a view of the connections, shall we?

Trucks and Carriers appeal CSA 2010 in court - Business News - Supply Chain Digital

After reading the article, I wondered what technologies were involved especially for effectiveness and innovation of the program.

RITA | Positioning, Navigation and Timing

Then I looked up what GAO is exactly.

RFID Software - GAO RFID Inc. - RFID solutions, RFID readers, RFID tags

Hmm, on supplies, people, and medical insurance. I've noticed that health insurance rates are on the rise, and the Healthcare Plan could be more beneficial for everyone. That's funny, now where have I heard something like this before? Oh, I know where.

PositiveID - Identity Theft Protection, Credit Monitoring, Implantable Microchip, Electronic Health Records

I think that technology is accurate enough on studying the behavoirs of a truck driver, especially when transporting Hazardous Materials. Remember, a healthy driver is a safe driver.

You stop it right now! Roadway Global:LMAO:! Its takes them 10 days to 2 weeks to get a shipment cross country! How long would it take with an ocean in between!!!!!
As far as technology, I hear that they're getting rid of all the nextel crap and all the managers were told to go to dick's sporting goods and pick up some of those motorola 2 way walkie talkies(the midlands if they're cheaper). Not the 28 mile range ones but the 3 mile jobbers since the :butt kiss: never get further away then the closest dunkin donuts or jack--- in the box!
As far as the healthy driver, ain't gonna happen, healthy is happy, healthy is expensive and bill, jimmy and pos company isn't going to stand for any of that crapola.

Soon, this could be the new future hotel rooms for the foreign YRC drivers. It would have to be called 10hrs Hotel, instead. Heck, they can add these facilities onto every terminal. Think of how much money the company can save. :biglaugh:

YouTube - 9hours Hotel

YRC Worldwide Top in Category of the 2010 Security 500 (NASDAQ:YRCW)

Nice article. Nov. 29, 2010 written not to long ago. Learn more on the blue highlighted link located in the YRC article. Ok, I will. Let's see what their all about.

This security company supplies security in Biometrics, RFID, and global logistical technologies, hmm interesting.

Security Innovation Today and Tomarrow, lets see what this article is all about.

Security Innovations Today and Tomorrow: More Personal, Versatile and Mobile

Gee-wiz, forget about that one.

How about this, identity management/employee tracking. Maybe it will have something about those dashboard monitors.

People Tracking: Who, What and Where Are You?

Wow, those are some real interesting articles about that security company, aren't they?

The Titanic did not have to sink. People always blame the iceberg for sinking the Titanic, like the iceberg had it in for the ship. But nobody ever told the Titanic to go and hit that iceberg. It's the Titanic's own fault that it sank.

Okay now we have a truck that runs on methane

If u convert 2000 km to miles u get around 1250 miles since methane is also fart gas YRC will add hose to seat, as we all know truck drivers are full of it they might be able to get 2000 miles per tank:flame::LMAO:

The possibility of new company equipment.

Transparent Trucks Show The Road Ahead

Yard horse/shuttle tractors.

YouTube - Heavy Duty Electric Truck

The city/road tractors.

YouTube - Vision Electric Truck

If u convert 2000 km to miles u get around 1250 miles since methane is also fart gas YRC will add hose to seat, as we all know truck drivers are full of it they might be able to get 2000 miles per tank:flame::LMAO:
Volvo already has the new methane gas/biofuel for commercial vehicles. Here's an article, and video of the Volvo truck.

Volvo Trucks latest press releases - Volvo Trucks latest press releases : VOLVO TRUCKS

YouTube - All new Volvo Methane Trucks 2011

Here's some articles concerning the all new Navistar electronic commercial vehicle, for OTR/Team Drivers.

Navistar News

Commercial Truck Trader Insider - Official truck blog of Commercial Truck Trader: Fuel Saving Devices for Trucks Under Development by Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, NASA, and Navistar

What do you think of a road shop stewart that drives 18 1/2 hours to go from 857 to the Metro(NY) area. I thought 14 was the limit. Funny thing is his linehaul manager never questioned this, and never does. No matter if it's him or anyone else running over their hours (LH manager will actually question someone if the run out of hours). Never seems to go to bed.
Does 3 Metro(NY) area to 857 a week consistantly without running out of hours. with or without via's,shop time, breakdowns,ect. No matter what the weather or road conditions are.
That won't preference on his T-card 857 because the linehaul manager "knows he want to go to 857". Meanwhile no one will get dispatched anywhere until he is rested, because the open t-card holds his senority. In reality doesn't want to lose senority spot if there are no 857's available.