Yellow | Rumor or Fact you be the judge !

Using Biometrics for employee medical records. Now what company is on page 2, as a Biometric Health Care Member in this link?

http://www.pbghpa.com/members/pdf/HRABioScreenGroupPurch.pdf

Hmm, I wonder where all the employee medical information gets up/down-loaded too? Scorecard?

“Employees cannot manage what they don’t know." "Members showed that employers wanted a program through which they could offer employees biometric screening on a voluntary basis."

PBGH - Biometric Screening/Health Risk Appraisals

So, are there any volunteers for that special doctor's appointment? :biglaugh:

More Employers to Penalize Workers for Unhealthy Behaviors

MMC Contractors | Kansas City Business Journal

YouTube - ECG & 3DFace Recognition.mov

YouTube - 3D face recognition from Artec Group

News Headlines

“The mission of the YRC security department is to ensure the safety and security of employees, equipment, facilities and customer goods entrusted to the care, control and custody of YRC."

In Defense of the Facility

Using Biometrics for employee medical records. Now what company is on page 2, as a Biometric Health Care Member in this link?

http://www.pbghpa.com/members/pdf/HRABioScreenGroupPurch.pdf

Hmm, I wonder where all the employee medical information gets up/down-loaded too? Scorecard?

“Employees cannot manage what they don’t know." "Members showed that employers wanted a program through which they could offer employees biometric screening on a voluntary basis."

PBGH - Biometric Screening/Health Risk Appraisals

So, are there any volunteers for that special doctor's appointment? :biglaugh:

More Employers to Penalize Workers for Unhealthy Behaviors

MMC Contractors | Kansas City Business Journal

YouTube - ECG & 3DFace Recognition.mov

YouTube - 3D face recognition from Artec Group

News Headlines

“The mission of the YRC security department is to ensure the safety and security of employees, equipment, facilities and customer goods entrusted to the care, control and custody of YRC."

In Defense of the Facility
http://www.med1services.com/doc/Fall2010Wellness.pdf

YouTube - Viverae Biometric Screening: An Important Preventive Health Measure

After receiving an approval rating/score, then the employees must get a new company photo taken.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7SH3zxDfdU

Last edited by a moderator:
How come the union isn't informing their members on all this stuff? What, are they still counting all the Yes votes from the last election?

OK, this information was just made available to me, now.

In Rochester, NY yesterday and today. No city drivers showed up for work, too busy filling out job applications.

Syracuse, NY there were only 4 city drivers, and 2 dock workers that showed up for work today.

Hiding money in China

New rumor going around that Central States found that some of the execs at YRC (ie Zollars) was funneling money into China. Trying to hide the money. Has anyone else heard about it?

Central states says all retirements are put on hold!!!

Local Union hall came over today and posted a letter that Central States verified that all members in the process of retiring or considering retiring in the very near future will not be allowed to do so......
Any guesses what the story is here????

Hey Mods could we maybe limit the he said she said to the rumor thread and ask for actual Documents and or Links?
These are serious issues and difficult times for all involved.

Hey Mods could we maybe limit the he said she said to the rumor thread and ask for actual Documents and or Links?

Sorry I haven't been online but as of now I'm moving this into the rumor thread .

New rumor going around that Central States found that some of the execs at YRC (ie Zollars) was funneling money into China. Trying to hide the money. Has anyone else heard about it?
Are you referring to this?

YRC Worldwide Welcomed the China Road Transport Association to Carlisle, PA Facility on May 14th (NASDAQ:YRCW)

YRC, Inc. - $250,000 - to install a biodiesel blending system at its Carlisle Truck Freight Terminal.

http://momentumdynamics.com/PR/AFIG2.pdf

YRC Worldwide Inc.) had stated that they look forward to learning more details about this brand-new program within the near future.

United States Highways Soon to be Available to Mexican Trucks ~ NAFTA

DOT Releases 'Concept Document' for US-Mexican Trucking | Journal of Commerce

Mexico Shipping Services: YRC

Is Mexico the "New" China? - Money Morning

Mexico Plans to Issue More Than 25.7 Million Biometric Identity Cards By The End of 2012

Last edited by a moderator:
Until I can see some prove this is also a rumor as of now and is being moved to the right thread !
Hey, I have the proof and I offered to email to anyone who would give me an email address. Today it was faxed into truckerboard. So did you want to see proof or did you want to believe I was making it up.

Bart, to let you know I have the letter from the local union hall. I offered to email to you or to anyone that wanted to post it. I even sent a private message with my email address to try to get it posted. Don't think for ONE second that I don't need my job just as much as the next guy. I thought this board was to get information out. I guess it is to hide it too.

Hey, I have the proof and I offered to email to anyone who would give me an email address. Today it was faxed into truckerboard. So did you want to see proof or did you want to believe I was making it up.

After all the info that was posted today you have the balls to say
I thought this board was to get information out. I guess it is to hide it too.