Yellow | Rumor or Fact you be the judge !

Hey, I have the proof and I offered to email to anyone who would give me an email address. Today it was faxed into truckerboard. So did you want to see proof or did you want to believe I was making it up.
Looks like you got lost in the firestorm that hit right after R-14 moved your post. I'm sure it is not intentional. Things like this happen if your telling someone something they don't wanna hear. I heard you....accepted the info you had and appreciated it. Thank You.

Bart, to let you know I have the letter from the local union hall. I offered to email to you or to anyone that wanted to post it. I even sent a private message with my email address to try to get it posted. Don't think for ONE second that I don't need my job just as much as the next guy. I thought this board was to get information out. I guess it is to hide it too.
You want me to get information out? I even throw some spices on the post. :biglaugh:

Hey, I have the proof and I offered to email to anyone who would give me an email address. Today it was faxed into truckerboard. So did you want to see proof or did you want to believe I was making it up.
I figured out why your information was overlooked. You sent it to the wrong forum. This one is called Truckingboards. This forum is the one that you check "when you want to know what's going on." Get it straight or..........:kickedoutsmile:

You want me to get information out? I even throw some spices on the post. :biglaugh:

You stay out of it.......I don't have time to watch all of the damn Youtube links.:27:

I haven't used any youtube videos in a while. Have to understand that many people have different learning styles. Not everyone can understand information just by reading it. I try to provide examples so that everyone can understand.

Visual, Auditory, and Kinesthetic Learning Styles (VAK)

Do you need the video on this?
I don't have time for that link either. I assume that I can live without that information also.:biglaugh:

I think he is calling you a slow learner Flash!!!! LOL:grouphug:
Now wait a minute, I'm not calling anyone a slow learner. I have more respect for a slow learner than a I do for a person who doesn't learn at all, and those people are easy to identify.

IMO, they usually wear a blue work shirt, show up for work in dirty clothes, work 7 days a week without a day off, give up all the clock time on a daily basis, carries a laptop with two logbooks, always falsifying their logbooks, never uses safety, whine and cry over my posts out loud in a drivers room for everyone to hear at home domicle/foreign terminals, lacks communication skills with other former company co-workers, gives dirty looks to other former company co-workers, has a smile on face only when they know they screwed somebody over, don't care about the people laid off, has an augmented world of thinking his/her old tradition company is better than the other, always in a hurry, can never say No to the dispatcher, buys the dispatchers drinks, calls dispatch while driving to get more illegal work, always works out deals with management over the phone or behind the dispatch window while ratting on other co-workers to gain respect, easily manipulated on voting Yes, never signs in or out on the sheet, drives/works over their hours illegally, never uses work rules or files greivances, running from the dispatch window to the truck without doing a pretrip inspection of the equipment, never goes to the shop to get equipment fixed, never greases 5th wheel on tractor or dolly, never records time for coupling/uncoupling a set, has to drive 650 miles each day, races other drivers to destination without taking a break, doesn't have a life outside company, and angered very easily when the truth hurts.

Of course, this is just my opinion. I could be wrong, who knows?

Now wait a minute, I'm not calling anyone a slow learner. I have more respect for a slow learner than a I do for a person who doesn't learn at all, and those people are easy to identify.

IMO, they usually wear a blue work shirt, show up for work in dirty clothes, work 7 days a week without a day off, give up all the clock time on a daily basis, carries a laptop with two logbooks, always falsifying their logbooks, never uses safety, whine and cry over my posts out loud in a drivers room for everyone to hear at home domicle/foreign terminals, lacks communication skills with other former company co-workers, gives dirty looks to other former company co-workers, has a smile on face only when they know they screwed somebody over, don't care about the people laid off, has an augmented world of thinking his/her old tradition company is better than the other, always in a hurry, can never say No to the dispatcher, buys the dispatchers drinks, calls dispatch while driving to get more illegal work, always works out deals with management over the phone or behind the dispatch window while ratting on other co-workers to gain respect, easily manipulated on voting Yes, never signs in or out on the sheet, drives/works over their hours illegally, never uses work rules or files greivances, running from the dispatch window to the truck without doing a pretrip inspection of the equipment, never goes to the shop to get equipment fixed, never greases 5th wheel on tractor or dolly, never records time for coupling/uncoupling a set, has to drive 650 miles each day, races other drivers to destination without taking a break, doesn't have a life outside company, and angered very easily when the truth hurts.

I know.... I am just having some fun!! If you can't make a joke to smile or make someone smile what the heck.... all is good. Besides that I am the slow one... so where is my Ren and Stimpy utube??

And there probably a White Sox fan.