TForce | Rumors, Rumors, Rumors

Heres the thing Being a Teamster buys you representation.
You will have a say about your likes,and dislikes about your daily routine.
Instead of heres the rules obey them,or get going out the door.
You will have one of your co-workers who will be your steward looking out for your best interests.

The biggest difference I've seen between Overnite,and UPS is all the rules UPS thinks are needed for us to do our jobs.
Overnite had rules as well,but they basicly let us do most things our way,as long as we did the work we were hired to do.

Also the rules that have been loaded up on us by UPS change,as any TM sees fit to have them their way.

Yes you will be paying monthly dues,but at least that money will earn you representation for the company dictatorship,of its their way,or the highway!

Word here is some Indy people like the contract, some don't It's a good contract for the city drivers, dock workers ,and clerks. As far as road drivers go,not good for us. As far as going to your local, They will tell you anything to get your foot in the door. What about the guy from Indy that got his you know what kicked in St.Louis? Could not give straight answers about the Indy contract and he got beat so bad, it ended him up in the hospital. I know this for sure because my run is to St.Louis. $88.00 a month for union dues and $150.00 a week for insurance. They better pay us about $1.00 a mile if that's the case.
Ok I don't know about any body get the shi* kick out of him that works out of Indy were did u get the info from.I keep up on things pretty good and thats a new one on me ..were did u get the info from?? I wan't to know ,,Please if you want you can PM me with the info ok.:1036316054:

others have posted that they pay 3.5 there hourly pay. Our union guy told us contracts will be negoitiated terminal by terminal, others were told different. The union guys are not always 100% right either.
Guys I think you are missing the point here .what I think will happen here is the IBT will show you the Indy contract that we have .and that will be what your offered,I believe its against the law to tell you ,that your getting the indy contract.I think that when they say your gonna neg. your own i think what they are really saying is that they are gonna do your work rules that will be neg. but I think you will be given or contract to vote on.. :1036316054:

Well thats good to hear, we may take them by surprise though.

I do not think anybody is going to surprise UPS. I, like most that I see daily, believe that our future has already been pre-determined and we are only going to get the changes that UPS/IBT have already negotiated. It is fun to dream big but when we wake, reality sets in.

then what is the advantage to negotiating by a region?

We were told that we would have more bargaining power as a region to get the changes we wanted into the contract. That is how its supposed to work. We will find out soon enough. Now, if we don't see the changes we proposed, then the benefit of negotiating by the region is all the more paying members to the Teamsters.

Have they gave you guys a date? Were negoitiating with ocala, orlando, tampa and another terminal is starting march.