Yellow | Rumors

they were @ 657 and threaten the TM with a $2500 fine if they did move those trls off the street.

Heard 153 was hiring drivers, to the best of my knowledge I thought it was 120 days according to the contract not the 90 days the company said in this COO.

screwy louiey said:
they were @ 657 and threaten the TM with a $2500 fine if they did move those trls off the street.

Heard 153 was hiring drivers, to the best of my knowledge I thought it was 120 days according to the contract not the 90 days the company said in this COO.

Where's my crabcakes?????:chairshot: :chairshot:

Animo916 said:
Where's my crabcakes?????:chairshot: :chairshot:
Brother bring the boat down and we'll have some while fishing the mouth of the Ches Bay and catch everything running doing it VA Beach style. Haven't been out on the water much this year just 3x, as we been super busy this year

Say my Dad was down here last week and took a case back to NY. I was coming up on the 4th but we're working that monday as crazy as it seems.

lately i been picking up alot of frt going to QNS and out on the Island.

screwy louiey said:
Brother bring the boat down and we'll have some while fishing the mouth of the Ches Bay and catch everything running doing it VA Beach style. Haven't been out on the water much this year just 3x, as we been super busy this year

Say my Dad was down here last week and took a case back to NY. I was coming up on the 4th but we're working that monday as crazy as it seems.

lately i been picking up alot of frt going to QNS and out on the Island.

I think we are working a skeleton crew July 3.
If you do come up for the 4th, I have a small crew going out on the boat for Jones beach fireworks show. You are more than welcome to join us. I'll be in Atlantic City, July 20-24 with the boat at the Trump (Farley State) Marina resort. Feel free to bounce in any day, we have about 30 boats and well over 100 people for a big party and gathering.

As far as bringing the boat to Ches Bay, I have many friends with the same boat as mine down there. All I have to do is make some calls and drive down by car and we 'd be good to go, all I need is the free time....which doesn't come easy anymore.

screwy louiey said:
Serta whats the skinny on the Laurel and Baltimore terminals consolidating into the former Redstar terminal in Baltimore.
truth be told I was told it was a Holland terminal. But that seems to be the word.

thegr8one said:
Stroudsburg hiring drivers! Just was told by dispatch!
Full or P/T? Can see it, need help definitely on the weekends. Especially when our young fine lads are quitting for bigger and better things. Good luck at Burger King boys!:smilie_132:

thegr8one said:
Stroudsburg hiring drivers! Just was told by dispatch!
Or maybe, when they finish that 209 bypass up there in marshalls creek, we'll be turning 180,189,100,101&181. Then we'll need the men. lol

I was in akron yesterday, guys mention that 91 drivers out of same terminal got caught on running over on 70 hrs. Did this happen or just gossip?

ok we just lost about 3 big shots in the driver/yard operation here in chicago fired over the last couple weeks, now we here our operations manager is transfering to 135(harrisburg) do not know what his title is yet.

Chicago Roadway said:
ok we just lost about 3 big shots in the driver/yard operation here in chicago fired over the last couple weeks, now we here our operations manager is transfering to 135(harrisburg) do not know what his title is yet.
Hey CR........did our boy have anything to do with it?? He ran through supers down here like a hot knife through butter!!:chairshot: DS.

Animo916 said:
I think we are working a skeleton crew July 3.

man, we had about 40-50 drivers working at our tm and they got flooded with frt. that day as well as all week. we had no empties ! unbelieveable ! they're bringing in the dock guys 2 hours early for next week. management got screwed big time.