Yellow | Rumors

Laid off two more today while asking me to work ot. Hahaha. Not!
19 laid off at a 70 person terminal. Carrying ob bills... 60 to 70 over into the next day! Behind... Behind... Behind... This company has gotten dumber and dumber... Year after year.
In fact I think dumb and dumber run this dump!
Lol.

I heard Elwood just opened a Havana branch office!!!$$$$. The YRC main branch will remain in the Caymans with Bigtruk-USA as. Manager, and Wongway as head of customer service!!

First and foremost, let emphasize how respectful I am of Cubanos in their ability to maintain working vehicles and allow nothing to waste.
There is a great deal to be learned by those who participate in a 'throw away' society. :bowdown:

Second, let me emphasize what a great privilege it would be to promote and contribute to a fledgling 'free market' society in Cuba.

Third, I am all about hiring from the local workforce. There are many here entirely worthy of executive and management positions in this new domain. But, I prefer that earnings stay home and aid in their future.

In my absence from the Georgetown offices, a competent and successful team has been put in place.

Remember, I have only your best interests in mind!

Most of all, I am so glad I will no longer have to fly to Toronto to acquire my much loved Montecristos.

I encourage any and all who are planning a visit to the YRCW Caribbean headquarters, to make a stopover in Havana and spend your dollars freely. Please do not hesitate to consider filling your valise with original 50's parts, with which to barter at the local swap meet.

Cheers, and safe passage!!

Laid off two more today while asking me to work ot. Hahaha. Not!
19 laid off at a 70 person terminal. Carrying ob bills... 60 to 70 over into the next day! Behind... Behind... Behind... This company has gotten dumber and dumber... Year after year.
In fact I think dumb and dumber run this dump!
Lol.

Dumb and Dumber have been nominate for a significant number of awards, lest we forget!!

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001099/awards

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000120/awards