SAIA | Saia has lost overall 100+ driver

If you had him ignored, you wouldn't have seen his post and replied to it. Put the bucket back over your head, Pyle.

If I wanted to see what he posted, I'd unblock him. BUT!!! I don't. Name calling , that is rampant on this site, is childish, and I wat too old to argue with people who act this childish. Two things we all have, and that's aholes and opinions. We share our opinions, and should keep our aholedness to ourselves. I don't see each of you calling the others names and belittling each other, but you certainly don't mind smearing train all over the site. He has his opinion and work ethics, yet you continue to bash him at every turn. My question to you, and the others is WHY. Can you answer this without being smartass and in a n adult way? And by the way. My profile tells you nothing, so search away.

If you had him ignored, you wouldn't have seen his post and replied to it. Put the bucket back over your head, Pyle.

Silly silly boy.
0r0AQcD.jpg

If I wanted to see what he posted, I'd unblock him. BUT!!! I don't. Name calling , that is rampant on this site, is childish, and I wat too old to argue with people who act this childish. Two things we all have, and that's aholes and opinions. We share our opinions, and should keep our aholedness to ourselves. I don't see each of you calling the others names and belittling each other, but you certainly don't mind smearing train all over the site. He has his opinion and work ethics, yet you continue to bash him at every turn. My question to you, and the others is WHY. Can you answer this without being smartass and in a n adult way? And by the way. My profile tells you nothing, so search away.
If you're gonna be a mod you better get a thicker skin

I've said it before...it's all in how you treat and respect people. Money, benefits, compensation etc...will only take you so far. Those are generally not great long term motivators. Treat drivers well and they will stay. It's not that difficult (except for Saia).

We had a couple i know of go into car hauling, but generally Old Dominion, Estes and Dayton Freight are the three biggest destinations for our guys here in Chicagoland.

Came into work tonight and they are begging for guys to go over to CRD for a week to help out. Guess they have had three drivers quit in the last week.

I always hear that the phone helps keep them awake on their runs.That it gets boring and they get tired. Look, you won't find a bit of sympathy from me. It's not like you have been up 24 hours straight working in the oil fields or the coal mines doing back breaking work. It's your job as a professional truck driver to get your proper rest and be able to focus during your run however long that may be. I've done linehaul in my 44 year LTL career. It can be done. I'm living proof. And let me say I did it without air conditioning for few years. This generation is weak and spoiled. Cry me a river, why don't you? Just do your job, and be grateful you have it.

You actually drove a truck without AC ? WOW!