SAIA | Saia in trouble??

did anybody notice conway #UCKER HAS NOT EVEN POSTED ON CONWAY BOARD? you got your rat.what a #hit head,,,,lets just do what we do best,saia stock keeps going up,we must be doing something right, be safe watch out 4 the other guy:rockon::rockon::rockon:

Well i would have noticed but I really don't like wasting my time on Conway's thread.Dont really have anything to do with me or Saia. Besides, that would take away from the Hot Girly thread:hysterical:

Well i would have noticed but I really don't like wasting my time on Conway's thread.Dont really have anything to do with me or Saia. Besides, that would take away from the Hot Girly thread:hysterical:

what hot girly thread,tell us,,:Banane01::Banane01::Bondage:

Haha! Enjoyed this thread guys. Good hearing you guys rip the Con-Way guys!! Trust me, as far as listening to the rumors about others going under I know that pain. When you are with a smaller company you are always going to be 1 of the mentioned to be going under ,but, so far so good up here in the Northeast with WARD!!

Haha! Enjoyed this thread guys. Good hearing you guys rip the Con-Way guys!! Trust me, as far as listening to the rumors about others going under I know that pain. When you are with a smaller company you are always going to be 1 of the mentioned to be going under ,but, so far so good up here in the Northeast with WARD!!

yea conway can run their mouth all they want to, go to their forum and look at all the b***h threads, but what they really need to remember is the people that own them also owned CF, so ..............

I wonder if the guy is a former Saia driver spreading hate & discontent.Hell I'm a former USF driver but I don't go on their boards & hoping for their downfall.Just aint right!!!:hide:

there is nothing but the same old same old going on here,freight is picking up,no lay offs,just business as usual,pay check every week,no problems:beerchug:

Not trying to stir a dry turd but one of our carthage agents told me, "if saia don't pay their bills, we ain't going to haul anymore freight for them".

jake Knife,

I was told this by 2 of your drivers. I figured I could get a simple answer. whata A$$