Holland | SB Bids...

From what others are saying it looks like Holland Buffalo will be bypassed. East coast loads will be consolidated at other terminals and line hauled directly next door to New Penn Buffalo.

Benny I think what is going to happen is all the terminals that got bids into New Penn are velocity terminals. So the reason for the daytime runs is to get the freight moved out of these velocity terminals in a timely manner to service the customer. So all the terminals that run into these velocity terminals will bring all there east coast freight with them. This is just MY uneducated guess!!

That does makes sense.

I don't think they would close BU Holland must still have freight up there to service, but they are no longer going to be a velocity center just an end of line terminal like before.

Back in the Red star days, there was a Holland and Red star in Buffalo but Holland didn't have the road.I just hope there's enough work there for both Holland and New penn.

were done

It that a guess, rumor or fact?
I believe it will be a fact shortly. Buffalo may stay open to
Service our little bit of freight that we have left in the area but
Our bill counts will be so low hardly anyone will be left working.
We are only working 300 bills outbound on a great night, now that
The east coast freight is going away and we wont touch much of anything
New penn is shipping west its pretty much certain doom

Alot of that freight should be coming into New Penn from the east and given to Holland at Buffalo to be moved west and vice versa:shades: I'm trying to think positive

wishfull

Alot of that freight should be coming into New Penn from the east and given to Holland at Buffalo to be moved west and vice versa:shades: I'm trying to think positive
I wish I could be more positive but all the evidence suggests otherwise.
I believe all the bid runs into new penn buffalo picking up west bound
Freight loaded onto Holland trailers says we wont see any of that work.
The red star days were great for handling all that freight twice, I don’t think
That’s going to happen this time around. We wont touch any of the eastbound freight
Either other than the stuff we might pick up ourselves if were still open

I believe it will be a fact shortly. Buffalo may stay open to
Service our little bit of freight that we have left in the area but
Our bill counts will be so low hardly anyone will be left working.
We are only working 300 bills outbound on a great night, now that
The east coast freight is going away and we wont touch much of anything
New penn is shipping west its pretty much certain doom
I believe says it all.

We have a rumor thread or is this hard fact?
NO rumor on this as it was told to ALL theat FRIDAY THE 4 TH will be YTs' last day .(THE END) Thanks to ALL that suplied the meal on friday the 28th at YT. Holland had a GOOD bunch of MEN but too bad for the **** poor (UPPER):nutkick:mangement decisions.

NO rumor on this as it was told to ALL theat FRIDAY THE 4 TH will be YTs' last day .(THE END) Thanks to ALL that suplied the meal on friday the 28th at YT. Holland had a GOOD bunch of MEN but too bad for the **** poor (UPPER):nutkick:mangement decisions.
Are you saying that Yt is closing down? I doubt it!