FedEx Freight | Scumbags

I used to carry a roll of dimes on me just so I could drop a dime on a senior driver. After several years of negative results I found out it cost two bits to make a call, not to mention those phone booths are getting harder to find. Its time for plan "B"

At our barn the problem isn't the lower guys trying to rat out guys above them. We have 2 high seniority drivers who do nothing but harass drivers beneath them. Our barn is really a decent place to work, with the exception of these 2 guys. Well the the karma train finally pulled into the station. Evidently, a number of drivers dropped a dime on these 2 guys skipping our SCM and going to his boss directly. That guy called our SCM wanting to know what the hell was going on at our place. Supposedly both of these guys are on written warning and one more problem with either and they are gone. Both of these guys have no self control and it's only a matter of time. If these 2 guys go, the moral at our place would increase 1000%.

I used to carry a roll of dimes on me just so I could drop a dime on a senior driver. After several years of negative results I found out it cost two bits to make a call, not to mention those phone booths are getting harder to find. Its time for plan "B"

Wow, You Were Listening When We Told You To Call Someone That Cares.

A Roll Of Quarters Works Real Well To Wrap Your Fist Around And Disintegrates Into Loose Change After Your "Counseling Session". I Learned This Trick Working The Door At A Couple Dive Bars. Work Is No Place For Violence.

A Roll Of Quarters Works Real Well To Wrap Your Fist Around And Disintegrates Into Loose Change After Your "Counseling Session". I Learned This Trick Working The Door At A Couple Dive Bars. Work Is No Place For Violence.

Oh Dear, Have We Started A Trend?

perhapS eW shoulD capitalizE thE lasT letteR.

ThaT ShoulD ReallY MesS WitH HiSs EyeS.

Welcome to the LTL world..haha . The extraboard guy below me tells me all the time he cant wait for me to quit or graduate college so he can take my spot and my tractor..I tell him just about another year and he can have it all. We run some super long meets out of my barn and the mid level guys all are dying for the old guys to quit. Me I honestly dont care about stepping on others to move up.

I had it happen to me at other trucking companies, so I guess here at FedEx would be no different. Just watch what you say, and who you say it to. Don't take your work home with you, and that Includes fellow employees. When it comes to moving up the ladder, people are spineless & heartless, and love to see you move on, so they can move up. I only have less than 9yrs. to go, so these younger guys will move up no matter what. I do know one thing for a fact, the ones that stab you in the back, usually get what's coming back at them, it's called Karma.

Self correcting problem in a union barn in states that allow closed shops. You rat someone out, you get blacklisted. You get blacklisted, you are no longer a member in good standing. No longer a member in good standing? You've just made yourself available to the non union industry.

Sounds like that TV commercial for cable verses satellite TV.

Self correcting problem in a union barn in states that allow closed shops. You rat someone out, you get blacklisted. You get blacklisted, you are no longer a member in good standing. No longer a member in good standing? You've just made yourself available to the non union industry.

Sounds like Jimmy2times, "I'm gonna go get the papa's, get the papa's"

If New Penn goes down due to YRC think I'll take welfare. ITs either that or jail. I dont feel I'd have the patience for the kind of nonsense you guys deal with on a dailly basis. I'M feeling to old for little kid girlie games that ratba****** play...Too much relies on the paycheck for people to act the way they do. THe country is a mess. Everybody for themselves. Eventually alot of people who act that way do themselves in. THe long arm of justice eventually catches up. I dont't know if i have the patience to wait....so welfare would be better than working with rats. Thank God for the closed shop. Not perfect but better than a den of vipers and rats.

If New Penn goes down due to YRC think I'll take welfare. ITs either that or jail. I dont feel I'd have the patience for the kind of nonsense you guys deal with on a dailly basis. I'M feeling to old for little kid girlie games that ratba****** play...Too much relies on the paycheck for people to act the way they do. THe country is a mess. Everybody for themselves. Eventually alot of people who act that way do themselves in. THe long arm of justice eventually catches up. I dont't know if i have the patience to wait....so welfare would be better than working with rats. Thank God for the closed shop. Not perfect but better than a den of vipers and rats.

So I am understanding correctly: No one at a union shop ever gets fired? And no one at a union shop ever gets fired because a fellow employee (and union member) ratted them out for some violation? Union guys are just as much of an opportunist and snake as the next guy.

Yes people get fired at a union barn. Theft, fighting, punching out managers will get you fired.
But, rats, tattletales, snitches, aren't tolerated.
All terminations are grieved, not everyone gets their job back, but BS terminations don't fly.

Joplin MO had that happen earlier this year... 2 junior drivers called in on a guy above them and got him fired... No I don't work there, but I know it happened... Slime balls,,, both of them....

The kind of guys that when something falls and pins their hand or foot and they start screaming you stick your fingers in your ears and go la-la-la-la BAD KARMA for say, 120 seconds and then ask them if they would like you to call someone that cares.

When I started at our junk yard....they fired a couple of guys.( not sure why I have heard rumors)..The other people had a covered dish " Moving on up Party" as they called it. I was asked if I wanted something, I was working dock that night. Told them I couldn't celebrate anyone loosing their job. Right or wrong. The drivers and managers ate. Few of us did not. I still work with these people. TRUST them? NEVER. I do associate with the ones that did not partake of the festivities. Pretty messed up HUH? Since this time tho 2 of the people that were in this " Moving on up Party" have been fired do to of duty activities that affected their driving records. KARMA? You bet. Managers are still their. Watchin waiting instigating

Read page 53 of the employee manual. Read the section language. Now ask your self what kind of a man would rat on another man or driver that they heard them say something that is suggested as offensive, abusive, or insulting. That can be interpreted to mean anything.