FedEx Freight | Scumbags

So, I'm supposed to fix your union? Go fix the problem yourself.

I'm trying. But wether ya like it, or care to admit it or not, it's the union of your trade too. You can choose to participate or not. So far you are not and are leaving it up to the union and the company. What are YOU gonna do to fix it? Let Fred fix the trade for you? Seems to me he ain't doing to good as far as this thread goes and others.................Don't worry we'll take care of it for you. How much longer, ain't looking good. Good luck on allowing the companies all say, should YRC go down.

Man what a mindset! You actually exist with this way of thinking? You HAVE TO BE miserable! And from your many posts it's obvious you just radiate "negative" at every turn. Good god man seek some help, new friends, or some counseling. Get well soon....Yikes :sadwavey:

If accepting that it is fair to have no way of bringing corruption to justice is acceptable, then I will choose what you term as miserable. I don't find that a company with as much money and power as Fedex has, and using that power to further the dog-eat-dog mentality and engrain it even more into our society, with as many employees as they have...should be deemed as positive.....at all. "Accepting it" as a counselor may counsel, to me is unacceptable.

We have drivers that have went to management to sell out drivers for complaints as petty as bad language, and have lied to get their hooks early to screw others. And your going to tell me this won't happen if were union ? These are the same drivers that are telling everyone that we need to go union. I trust the union as much as I trust these snakes.

When you join the union, you ARE the union. Thats the way to look at it.

Society in general has succumbed to this, a clear deterioration.

roog

Deteriorated to what Roog, a society encouraged by their employer to betray their coworkers?
Or, a society banding together for the common good to protect themselves from the unscrupulous ?

Trivia time! What is the origin of the term "scum bag"?

The free Merriam-Webster has some defs and synonyms that i relate it to.....the condom one don't quite cut it from other sites.....gross and discusting, yes...but the Merriam- Webster is better with the definition,imo.

nobody likes all their union brothers, but you NEVER rat them out to management, NEVER!

You should NEVER rat a driver out to management...union or not....management enjoys it. There are plenty at our junk yard that will do it to attempt to move up.

Move up to what?? Besides being a dick move (no offense Richard), I see no real benefit to ratting out another fellow driver. What's the point? Will you be promoted to management? No. Will you get a better run? No. Even if you find no conscionable objection to being a scumbag rat bastard, what's the point?

Move up to what?? Besides being a dick move (no offense Richard), I see no real benefit to ratting out another fellow driver. What's the point? Will you be promoted to management? No. Will you get a better run? No. Even if you find no conscionable objection to being a scumbag rat bastard, what's the point?

I agree,in the city at my barn we have about 45 city drivers. There is no difference in being #2 through about # 20 and there is no difference from #21-#40 ,the last 5 spots are utility bids,and that can suck.