FedEx Freight | shame on fedex freight for firing supervisors at EPH

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 cardinal rules the union can't get your job back is
Fighting stealing and causing intentionally damage to company property.
Many have failed **** test and are steal here.
I beg to differ.
People who have no experience or are not involved with their union , have no idea what can and can not happen.
Most have no idea what being in a union is all about, but they know they don't want the benefits it provides.

Im relaxed. Its just funny how many cowards we work with. Thats all i was talking about. I could care less this company will be how i support my family so i will stand by it

I know your new but maybe you should look at forum rules as far screen names go. As far as your stance being anti union that's great but you have to realize this is the United States we have the right to form a union if we choose. If your out of EPH your in the minority your center has spoken with their vote like it or not, just like mine we voted and lost now I'm in the minority because I support union. You and i are free to transfer and go somewhere else if you don't like how it's going at your center. How long have you been with company? You trying to tell people that have been here way longer than you to go somewhere else is kind of funny don't ya think. Maybe you haven't been here long enough to see all the things that have happened in the past. No need to get your panties in a bunch because everyone doesn't agree with you. We all work together and have to get along no matter your stance on union.

I know your new but maybe you should look at forum rules as far screen names go. As far as your stance being anti union that's great but you have to realize this is the United States we have the right to form a union if we choose. If your out of EPH your in the minority your center has spoken with their vote like it or not, just like mine we voted and lost now I'm in the minority because I support union. You and i are free to transfer and go somewhere else if you don't like how it's going at your center. How long have you been with company? You trying to tell people that have been here way longer than you to go somewhere else is kind of funny don't ya think. Maybe you haven't been here long enough to see all the things that have happened in the past. No need to get your panties in a bunch because everyone doesn't agree with you. We all work together and have to get along no matter your stance on union.
I agree we are all welcome to our own opinions. And i said if you dont like it here go somewhere else i havent brought up union everyone else is

I believe it is funny how people can think so low of a company that pays very well and you dont have to work very hard to get the job done. I have been on both sire of the board starting as a city driver and now a line haul driver. It has been a tough 1.5 years in eph considering the negativeness of so many due to the union deal. I dont understand if it is so bad go somewhere else and see if that company would deal with your childishness and your whining due to the fact that they want you to follow saftey policies and be punctual. I have seen the union side and it blows. 5 guys paid to do one persons job. If thats what you need there is plenty out there. I have stood strong to my belief of fedex and dont hise from it. I post under my name not some bs screen name. As for Ducker i wouldnt want to talk to us either. Why so you guys can all ask the same :shit:ty questions you been asking. Wheres the union people are they answering your questions. Most that are bitching never had to work a real job because this one is very easy and tou dont realize what you have.
I agree we are all welcome to our own opinions. And i said if you dont like it here go somewhere else i havent brought up union everyone else is

Better go back and read your first post above you did bring it up.

Pay no attention to him, he's only been with the company a short time he's not been around long enough to see the changes either. Word of advice DO NOT get drawn into an argument with the mental midget, even when he's wrong he'll just keep claiming he's right until you give up then he claims victory.

No need to get your panties in a bunch because everyone doesn't agree with you. We all work together and have to get along no matter your stance on union.
So if your service center voted for, you'd be considerate of others that voted no? I have a strong feeling you'd be gloating and rubbing peoples faces in it.

Again, stick to emojis, they suit your style much better then the written word.

Pay no attention to him, he's only been with the company a short time he's not been around long enough to see the changes either. Word of advice DO NOT get drawn into an argument with the mental midget, even when he's wrong he'll just keep claiming he's right until you give up then he claims victory.
What are you talking about me? I dont know where you got that from. Yes i am only with company 2 years but where do you get the story about claiming victory.

I wasn't talking to you. You don't work here remember? You couldn't hack it and make every excuse as why you couldn't.

I could "hack" fine, unlike you I have other skills and options. I just find it funny you won't say how long you've worked there (even though we know it isn't that long) but you ask others. Priceless!!!

You have no idea how long I have been here. Your going by hearsay. No need to claim victory in argument you bring opinions never back up your statements with facts.

I could "hack" fine, unlike you I have other skills and options. I just find it funny you won't say how long you've worked there (even though we know it isn't that long) but you ask others. Priceless!!!

I know how long you lasted and it wasn't long. Again trying to have a conversation with people that actually work here not wannabe drama queens like you that don't.

You have no idea how long I have been here. Your going by hearsay. No need to claim victory in argument you bring opinions never back up your statements with facts.

No I proved you wrong several time just as others have, you're a child incapable of a rational conversation. I've posted plenty of facts you just ignore them. It's this simple, if you had been there 10 years you would have no problem saying it. Statements you've made show your lack of knowledge of things that happened not that long ago because you didn't work there. I would be surprised if you're even at full rate.

I know how long you lasted and it wasn't long. Again trying to have a conversation with people that actually work here not wannabe drama queens like you that don't.

17 months, I've been honest from day 1 how about you? When I was there I had no problem what so ever doing the work. I just couldn't see myself working 20 years that get a 9 o'clock start time plus dealing with crybabies like you.

No I proved you wrong several time just as others have, you're a child incapable of a rational conversation. I've posted plenty of facts you just ignore them. It's this simple, if you had been there 10 years you would have no problem saying it. Statements you've made show your lack of knowledge of things that happened not that long ago because you didn't work there. I would be surprised if you're even at full rate.

No sorry you haven't. Again you forget the forum rules and are trying to out me. Get a life and no you haven't posted facts just opinions. It's none of your buisness how long I have worked here but at least I do. I'm not a troll like you that continues to stick your nose in and argue like anybody cares what your opinion is. Like I said get a life.

JD is referring to Crazy trucker. He replied to your post. You'll soon find out CT is the human definition of insanity.

Thanks ump, yeah Jim I was warning you about crappy trucker. He's a waste of time, him and I have a long history of arguing so I for some reason still do it I'm just helping you avoid the frustration. He's a joke and the reasonable ones on his "side" will tell you in private that he doesn't help their cause but the avoid it in public for the cause.

17 months, I've been honest from day 1 how about you? When I was there I had no problem what so ever doing the work. I just couldn't see myself working 20 years that get a 9 o'clock start time plus dealing with crybabies like you.

Then move on no one cares. I could run circles around you on any day of week. You shouldn't have took the job if you couldn't handle the things that went with it.

No sorry you haven't. Again you forget the forum rules and are trying to out me. Get a life and no you haven't posted facts just opinions. It's none of your buisness how long I have worked here but at least I do. I'm not a troll like you that continues to stick your nose in and argue like anybody cares what your opinion is. Like I said get a life.

I'm not trying to out anybody that's just an excuse for you to hide behind. You don't want to say because it weakens your argument. Your life seems pretty pathetic considering you stalk me around the Internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.