XPO | Should i send this to John L.

Let me think......oh ya.....rush st.....faces....white angel flight suit...black silk shirt...2 gold chains 1 with cross and medalian..1 with horn and hands....and a z-28 camaro....great times...but the car died and the wife threw out the clothes but i still wear the gold...but only 1 chain now....I was there and I miss the good times

Dance floors with lights, disco balls hanging from the ceiling, and women in 6 inch heels...additionally, bartenders who quit serving when YOU told them to...Pintos, Vegas and Pacers...YIKES..!!!!
For the rest of us, surfer vans, Ted Nugent, Boston, Rush and Led Zepplin...Headin' to the beach on Friday night with her, and not coming home until Sunday night..

I think I am tearin' up here..

Dance floors with lights, disco balls hanging from the ceiling, and women in 6 inch heels...additionally, bartenders who quit serving when YOU told them to...Pintos, Vegas and Pacers...YIKES..!!!!
For the rest of us, surfer vans, Ted Nugent, Boston, Rush and Led Zepplin...Headin' to the beach on Friday night with her, and not coming home until Sunday night..

I think I am tearin' up here..

That was MUSIC!!! ( AND THE LIFE)and heals!!! If the Auto Makers would go back to some of the old cars and BE allowed to drop the pollution crap we would have high mileage cars again:clap::clap::clap:

Off Topic Entertainment

Let me think......oh ya.....rush st.....faces....white angel flight suit...black silk shirt...2 gold chains 1 with cross and medalian..1 with horn and hands....and a z-28 camaro....great times...but the car died and the wife threw out the clothes but i still wear the gold...but only 1 chain now....I was there and I miss the good times

This guy seems to have done a good job on this.
Growing up in Burbank, California
in the Sixties and Seventies

WOE! Jan Brady pin-up poster from Teen Beat magazine?
teenlife1275evepu.jpg

Stuckinthe70's

I think John L was between age 3 and 13. He was probably an
80's kid.

She was way hotter than Marcia and Laurie Partridge...She would have looked good in my van at the beach...
Jan got hotter later on in the series. Remember her boyfriend named George Glass?
I liked some of Marcia's stuck up school friends.
Than I met Barbara Cooper aka Valerie Bertinelli and Jeannie's belly button.:knockout: My name was baiter and she called me Master.

Gotta pass on Jeannie...Valerie Bertinelli might be hotter now than she was on that show..How about a toss up??: Loni Anderson or the girl who played Bailey..?? WKRP...I was definitely a Bailey guy, but it was hard to look away from Loni..

Should we even get into "Charlie's Angels"..?? Kate Jackson for me..

It was a great time does anyone from chicago remember stayout on mannhiem...they would put you in the parking lot with a togo cup at 500am and let u back in aT 530...the weekend never ended and niether did the headache

Gotta pass on Jeannie...Valerie Bertinelli might be hotter now than she was on that show..How about a toss up??: Loni Anderson or the girl who played Bailey..?? WKRP...I was definitely a Bailey guy, but it was hard to look away from Loni..

I VOTE FOR BAILEY. BUT I did like the way Loni's character ran the place.:clap:

BinGO on Kate Jackson! I think I loved her first.:biglaugh:

Man, this thread really went South..Whatever happened to the letter??
beerd;
I think that maybe a lot of us are tired of talking and disagreeing with each other and wanting to remember the old days when things were not as serious , laid back and to be honest , parts of our lives we don't remember very clearly. BUT those days seemed very serious at the time.:clap::clap::biglaugh::shift:

How about "LOVE AMERICAN STYLE"....I still remember putting my face next to the farrah fawcett poster trying to see in her "TOP" ...she was my favorite.....and I hate to admit it but I had a thing for Cher to

beerd;
I think that maybe a lot of us are tired of talking and disagreeing with each other and wanting to remember the old days when things were not as serious , laid back and to be honest , parts of our lives we don't remember very clearly. BUT those days seemed very serious at the time.:clap::clap::biglaugh::shift:

I have to admit this thread is turning out to be fun!!!!

And here is my best memory of the seventy"s......300 a month rent,200 for a car and 40 for electric.....oh ya and tv was FREE.....