XPO | Should i send this to John L.

Alright this should be my last post on this issue.Well here goe's like i said before our VP of our region came down and talked to me about my letter."QUOTE" if you do not like the way or direction the company is going then Conway is not the company for you:nutkick:.And then a whole lot of smoke and mirror's. We are looking in to that and we are looking at this and YEAH,YEAH,YEAH:BlahBlah:. Just like the political answers i thought i would hear not surpised at all:BS:.And to all the people that kept saying nice working with you or you really have a set.I still have my job for now and we still have a open door policy so i did my part and i feel a whole lot better now then a did before.Now that everthing is out in the open on the way we feel, oh i'm sorry,the way i feel.I will come in and do my job to the best of my ability:wink1:and look out for myself because i finally realized that the company we work for definitly does not care for us,Damn i keep forgetting, the way that i feel.I am really ashamed that it has took me this long to realize this i thought my parents raised me better then that.But then again i fell for everything that was being told to me just like other people have but it is time for me to move on and keep doing what i do best. So i hope everyone enjoyed this thread and if anything happens from here on out i will be sure to let everyone know.

Thank you.

With your actions and backbone, you have demonstrated right where we stand. We are nothing more then pawns in their quest to fatten their already obese bank accounts. If more people did what you did, they would eat those warm words of comfort, respect, and loyalty that they dispatched a VP to personally deliver to you.

What are they really capable of? - Watch and see. - But don't resist as that just makes it much more.....um.....uncomfortable. Assimilate so you won't be left out when the wages top nearly 10 dollars an hour.

Sooooo.......What are they going to take away next???

I am just really happy that we work for a company that would not file your letter in the trash. John Labrie would actually read this and take everything you put here into consideration. Trust me guys, they give a ::shit::. They want to stay in business and keep their jobs as much as you do. If we turn a profit, we will all see the benefits. This is a company like no other. The actually care, and sometimes that means they have to make hard choices.

Trust is not what I would call a freely flowing commodity around Conway.

Trust is not what I would call a freely flowing commodity around Conway.
I just typed in the word TRUST and Con-Way into my PC and a green line went under it. I checked to see what my mistake in my grammar was and it said the word TRUST and CON-WAY could not be used together in a proper sentence!:Flame-On::ranting2::nutkick::biglaugh:

I just typed in the word TRUST and Con-Way into my PC and a green line went under it. I checked to see what my mistake in my grammar was and it said the word TRUST and CON-WAY could not be used together in a proper sentence!:Flame-On::ranting2::nutkick::biglaugh:

Guess that leaves all kinds of other types of sentences......Improper, abstract, and fictional immediately come to mind. Just when I think they are trying to dangle my participle.........

i say lets put john L. on the dock after 5 hours in one of our fine 99's for 3 hrs then 5 hours home oh yea no break not enough time,then he mite get the idea

i say lets put john L. on the dock after 5 hours in one of our fine 99's for 3 hrs then 5 hours home oh yea no break not enough time,then he mite get the idea
How about we just take his cushy, plush leather office chair from him and force him to sit on a fold-up metal chair all day, every day. In fact I think all Managers from ASCM's & SCM's (sorry Box) on up, should have to until all takeaways are given back. Just think how much money we would save. Especially now since we seem to be on a Management hiring spree!

How about we just take his cushy, plush leather office chair from him and force him to sit on a fold-up metal chair all day, every day. In fact I think all Managers from ASCM's & SCM's (sorry Box) on up, should have to until all takeaways are given back. Just think how much money we would save. Especially now since we seem to be on a Management hiring spree!

Are you guys spree-ing..??

Yes

This letter needs to be sent . It also needs to be taken to heart by G.O. . If the drivers concerns are not taken seriously management will be sitting at a table, saying "What Happened? .

This letter must be sent. Hopefully G.O. will pay attention to it before they are sitting at a table saying " What Happened" .

it is amazing that if all of these drivers are unhappy at this terminal why dont they just walk out and find other jobs because according to this letter con way sucks and is no longer any good

everybody should remember that no one at conway holds a gun to there head to stay and work for conway ,it is a company you can leave at any time

i sure would not want someone else speaking for me and when he says that he spaeks for 99.9% of the people why dont those people send there own letters if they are that unhappy

pnd he has a point if you really want call ann arbor and ask for him.....what do you have to lose...worst case you leave a message with his asst...maybe you will get lucky and he answers.....just be sure you want to go to that level before you call
thats right if these issues are such great concern then p&d pick the phone up your self

i personaly have never had a problem getting to talk to anybody i wanted to in ann arbor when i have had a issue it my have taken a day or two for them to get back but they will, if not make another phone call

Alright this should be my last post on this issue.Well here goe's like i said before our VP of our region came down and talked to me about my letter."QUOTE" if you do not like the way or direction the company is going then Conway is not the company for you:nutkick:.And then a whole lot of smoke and mirror's. We are looking in to that and we are looking at this and YEAH,YEAH,YEAH:BlahBlah:. Just like the political answers i thought i would hear not surpised at all:BS:.And to all the people that kept saying nice working with you or you really have a set.I still have my job for now and we still have a open door policy so i did my part and i feel a whole lot better now then a did before.Now that everthing is out in the open on the way we feel, oh i'm sorry,the way i feel.I will come in and do my job to the best of my ability:wink1:and look out for myself because i finally realized that the company we work for definitly does not care for us,Damn i keep forgetting, the way that i feel.I am really ashamed that it has took me this long to realize this i thought my parents raised me better then that.But then again i fell for everything that was being told to me just like other people have but it is time for me to move on and keep doing what i do best. So i hope everyone enjoyed this thread and if anything happens from here on out i will be sure to let everyone know.
If you guys read my posts before i've already sent it.And i've have got my answers so there is only one thing to do and i will leave it at that for now.

it is amazing that if all of these drivers are unhappy at this terminal why dont they just walk out and find other jobs because according to this letter con way sucks and is no longer any good

everybody should remember that no one at conway holds a gun to there head to stay and work for conway ,it is a company you can leave at any time

i sure would not want someone else speaking for me and when he says that he spaeks for 99.9% of the people why dont those people send there own letters if they are that unhappy
Hey alot of our drivers did send it and also had it on hand when our VP was down last weak.See down here in the south we speak our minds because we have a set.And we just wanted to let the compnay know that they are just ANOTHER TRUCKING COMPANY.Nothing more then headaches and a paycheck.........