TForce | Someone stole my dolly

Are the Golf Cart Drivers out of work Freighthaulers from other Onion companies? Or is that a bid job?
I just made a call and now I think you'll be able to order the cart of your choice. Unfortunately you'll have to drive the cart yourself. You must, however, use the 4 way flashers at all times while on the yard.

Having personal cart drivers might be something to shoot for in the 2013 Contract negotiations.

Are the Golf Cart Drivers out of work Freighthaulers from other Onion companies? Or is that a bid job?
I just made a call and now I think you'll be able to order the cart of your choice. Unfortunately you'll have to drive the cart yourself. You must, however, use the 4 way flashers at all times while on the yard.

Having personal cart drivers might be something to shoot for in the 2013 Contract negotiations.

Well being I am a driver will I have to wear a vest and carry a cone with me?Will it also be equipped with the latest GPS tech. so that I will know where I'm at all the time? Peace out

Well being I am a driver will I have to wear a vest and carry a cone with me?Will it also be equipped with the latest GPS tech. so that I will know where I'm at all the time? Peace out

You can be fired for putting a dead line tag on any unit that does not have any saftey issues. Last I knew, only a mechanic can dead line equipment. I know, It depends who you are and what terminal your out of. And what the rules of the day are.

You can be fired for putting a dead line tag on any unit that does not have any saftey issues. Last I knew, only a mechanic can dead line equipment. I know, It depends who you are and what terminal your out of. And what the rules of the day are.

That is not true, what about terminals that don't have mechanics? Are they not allowed to deadline equiptment?

That is not true, what about terminals that don't have mechanics? Are they not allowed to deadline equiptment?