Yellow | Sorry We Must Vote Yes !!!!!

Are you voting Yes or No on July 2009 NMFA Concessions?

I think yrc is almost neck to neck with the trillion dollar debt the USA has.that should qualify for some billion dollar bailout money.wait...they have to see if you and I will give back a little of our pittance of a salary.so they can forecast and determine how much their bonuses will be.then when they get their bonuses they can laugh themselves all the way to their bank.plus laugh real hard how they scr....d our donkey behinds....wait..that's horses behind..plural.

Party at my ranch when the doors close.put in your order on the beer y'all want.there will be clowns and fun rides for all.you'll locate my ranch by the two volvos that are used as flower beds.one with roadway one with yellow.I ask that you not mess with my 2500 pound bull.also there will be a donation jar out near the gate to the happenings.just a small donation.there will be plenty of bbq brisket and ribs.we do things big in texas.cmon down when the last door is locked and the yrc sign is carried away by the creditors......heeee haaaaaaw

i posted this very same poll, but some "yes man admin" deleted it w/o explanation

Looks like the shut her down people are going to get what they want.All the theads are overwhelmingly no votes .I have worked at alot of crappy jobs before I guess I can do it again.

i posted this very same poll, but some "yes man admin" deleted it w/o explanation

Maybe if you were to open your eyes, instead of letting your fingers do your thinking you'd know.

http://www.truckingboards.com/truck...eo-understand-why-we-merge-threads-posts.html

1. As a privately-owned and operated site, we reserve the right to moderate our site in whatever manner we choose for the "greater good" of the site. That means that, even if you're not technically breaking any of the listed rules, you could still be subject to being banned, moderated, or removed from the site if we choose. Obviously, we try not to take any action not supported by an actual violation of our rules listed, but sometimes someone is disruptive to the other members of our site, and when that happens, we will take action. All we ask of our members is that they act like the mature individuals we hope they are, and use common sense.

7. No calling out my Moderators in a public forum, if you have a beef with a Mod, take it to pm, Truckingboards staff decisions are final, if you are not happy with a decision you can always find another website to post on.

Looks like the shut her down people are going to get what they want.All the theads are overwhelmingly no votes .I have worked at alot of crappy jobs before I guess I can do it again.

Just remember there are only 520+ people that have voted here, and i do not believe the vote here will be consistent with the IBT vote. IMHO

I drive for Dayton Freight. I really feel for you guys, you guys are stuck between a rock and a hard place. But for all of our sakes I hope it all will work it's self out somehow, someway. We just wanted you to know that we are pulling for you guys to work it out. Good luck and God bless!

Just remember there are only 520+ people that have voted here, and i do not believe the vote here will be consistent with the IBT vote. IMHO

And something else to consider. Many, if not most, of the people on here are those who are laid off and they very likely are somewhat more bitter and angry than those who are still working. That in itself would slant the vote on here to the "NO" side in my opinion.

(Go ahead Wolf, bash away!) :biglaugh:

And something else to consider. Many, if not most, of the people on here are those who are laid off and they very likely are somewhat more bitter and angry than those who are still working. That in itself would slant the vote on here to the "NO" side in my opinion.

Most intelligent observation I've read of yours on TB. Congrats.

The fact is most on Layoff will NEVER return to YRC.
This is a new animal and since they'll have your balls in a bunch a whole new show.
I think what makes the more senoir Hamsters afraid is that if they had to go out and get a new job they'd actually have to work.

I would've voted YES also if thet would have fired one of the worthless pieces of crip at our barn. Guy has pissed off and lost more customers. Can't back in a pup where everybody else gets in a 53.
He's the laughing stock of union and nons in our area.
Management does nothing except ***** and **** off his job on someone else. Pathetic

::shit:: I hate to admit it Trip I can't argue with you on this. My prediction is it will pass OVERWHELMINGLY. :popcorn:

Yes for me...........

I am voting yes to eat some of this sh*t sandwich.....but I'm also buying as much stock in this company as I can so when the yea's have it...I can sell at 4-6 bucks a share and take a year off!!! I am a selfish ***** though:shift:

A "no vote does NOT guarantee that YRC will close. It may however send a message to those in the Crystal Palaces in D.C. and K.C. that they need to re-negotiate. This is NOT the best that they can do. I'd bet my meager a** paycheck on it. Besides if they go out..... Obama will save us ! Hee hee hee hee hee.

Got my ballet and put it in the mail today. It was ex"d :nono::deal::thumbsdown::moon2:

That ain't right! You must tell us how you voted, I will not be able to sleep and it will cause stress in my life till I know. :ranting2:

(this is a repost of one i made for my holland brothers but i thought you yrc guys should see this.) The vote hasn’t even been counted yet and already Zollers is reneging on the deal.
There is a clause in the deal stating “no work shall be shifted to non union carriers”
On top of that all work shifted to yrc logistics and other non unions will be returned to us.
So explain this just released yesterday. YRC Worldwide adds home delivery through partnership with Specialized Transportation Agent Group - Kansas City Business Journal: don’t believe for a minute this STI group wouldn’t be hauling regular freight. Again, there was supposed to
Be equal sacrifice this time around, chew on this and see how it tastes. YRC chairman: Nonunion workers probably won’t take further cuts - Kansas City Business Journal:
I talked with a high ranking official at meetings in Myrtle Beach today, all the big wigs are down there, ours and theirs. The ::shit:: has hit the fan over this and more. Zollers never had any intentions of honoring the agreement. From what I was told his head is going to roll and this whole agreement may have to be reworked with even stronger language, lets hope so. Let this be a wake up call to all you wimps that would just vote for anything right now, screw all the rest of us trying to save your own :eck13:. This is and always was a sellout bad deal, another major screwing. Ask yourself what changed
With this company After your last pay cut? Absolutely nothing but your paycheck, what do you think is going to be different this time? People in fear make stupid decisions, don’t be stupid.

(this is a repost of one i made for my holland brothers but i thought you yrc guys should see this.) The vote hasn’t even been counted yet and already Zollers is reneging on the deal.
There is a clause in the deal stating “no work shall be shifted to non union carriers”
On top of that all work shifted to yrc logistics and other non unions will be returned to us.
So explain this just released yesterday. YRC Worldwide adds home delivery through partnership with Specialized Transportation Agent Group - Kansas City Business Journal: don’t believe for a minute this STI group wouldn’t be hauling regular freight. Again, there was supposed to
Be equal sacrifice this time around, chew on this and see how it tastes. YRC chairman: Nonunion workers probably won’t take further cuts - Kansas City Business Journal:
I talked with a high ranking official at meetings in Myrtle Beach today, all the big wigs are down there, ours and theirs. The ::shit:: has hit the fan over this and more. Zollers never had any intentions of honoring the agreement. From what I was told his head is going to roll and this whole agreement may have to be reworked with even stronger language, lets hope so. Let this be a wake up call to all you wimps that would just vote for anything right now, screw all the rest of us trying to save your own :eck13:. This is and always was a sellout bad deal, another major screwing. Ask yourself what changed
With this company After your last pay cut? Absolutely nothing but your paycheck, what do you think is going to be different this time? People in fear make stupid decisions, don’t be stupid.
I don't need names, but a little more info than just you were told would be good. I mean was it the person behind the speaker at BurgerKing? :popcorn:

I am voting yes to eat some of this sh*t sandwich.....but I'm also buying as much stock in this company as I can so when the yea's have it...I can sell at 4-6 bucks a share and take a year off!!! I am a selfish ***** though:shift:

been there many years, so I have to agree you probably are

Not happy about it but voting YES!
I urge everyone to stop arguing here and read,read,read!!!!
please read all of whats in the tentative agreement ....weigh your options carefully and think hard about the future that this decision will leave you with.Then make an educated vote!
Not from being tough or what your friends are doing but from what you have read in the agreement its self. There is allot of very interesting material there and you should read it before you make a foolish uneducated vote.
Good luck to us all whatever the outcome may be.

That ain't right! You must tell us how you voted, I will not be able to sleep and it will cause stress in my life till I know. :ranting2:

Wolf, you're going to have even more stress when I tell you that your earlier post on here is back to being #666!!

(And I haven't even had any of that cheap wine yet!)