TForce | Teamster Pension

skeeterhawk I was serious as a heart attack. Half of anything is still 50% regardless of size.Maybe you are implying that the men at your smaller terminals are not as smart as the larger ones. I believe they may differ with you on your opinion. That would be like saying the same applies to what state one is from.

Johnnybegood said:
I agree last time we went around many terminals......:duh:
That was O....this is UPS. There is a huge difference. O was gung ho ANTI Union......UPS makes billions and is Union. O didn't really care about their customers if they went around certain terminals......UPS will try to grow the customer base, not **** them off. You're going to find out that UPS is a very professional operation and doesn't have time to play games like Leo did when it comes to Union matters. Their plan is to make money.....O's plan was to stay non Union.

usf-indy said:
skeeterhawk I was serious as a heart attack. Half of anything is still 50% regardless of size.Maybe you are implying that the men at your smaller terminals are not as smart as the larger ones. I believe they may differ with you on your opinion. That would be like saying the same applies to what state one is from.
i know one of the employees in harrisburg and the union didn't even get close to getting in the last time. why would it change now? the majority of employees at these larger terminals have 25 years or more of service and have absolutely nothing to gain by going union.

i never said or implied as to one's intelligence.

don't you think it's easier to win people over when there are only ten people at a terminal versus 450 and then 300 are dead set against the union. i've talked to people from gaffney and charlotte and the teamsters couldn't even get close from1994-2003.

they would have never have won in memphis if it hadn't been for a couple of reasons that i can't state here.

if it gets in, the people who will become stewards will never fairly represent the ones who have been against it.

all the violence from the last time has not been forgotten. when you've been shot at, it changes things

As for steward selection it is for the men to decide and vote who will be the steward and up to that steward to pick an alternate. Again I disagree on the size of the terminal making a difference but more the way management treats the men at any given terminal.I guess we wil have to agree to just disagree.

greezy trucker said:
That just proves the fact that they do not care about us....And you can not cover every zip-code by doing that.....
We did it for years....:nutkick: .It's all about profits......Move it or lose it........:duh:

Johnnybegood said:
We did it for years....:nutkick: .It's all about profits......Move it or lose it........:duh:
Well you still are living in the past....Wonder'O" did not have the ability to do what UPS does.... Meaning they want to cover every zip-code in the U.S. and you can not do that by trying to destroy your employees...And like I said that just shows how they feel about their employees and you support that?? So do you think UPS is going to let the management keep up what they are doing??? That shield gets a black eye and someone or many someones will go down the road....Bad press will not happen..