Yellow | Teamsters Endorse Hillary Clinton for President

It's not gridlock it's partisan politics played to give certain groups the belief someone is looking out for them (sheep)! It's "smoke and mirrors" !

Lol, gridlock and partisan politics is a distinction without a difference. Why did just yesterday Republicans add to a bill on Zika funding by adding a defunding of Planed Parenthood? Why can't they just pass a clean bill on Zika? Cause that just an't how the Congresses works.

But Plz tell me how electing Trump would change that?

Lol, gridlock and partisan politics is a distinction without a difference. Why did just yesterday Republicans add to a bill on Zika funding by adding a defunding of Planed Parenthood? Why can't they just pass a clean bill on Zika? Cause that just an't how the Congresses works.

There has probally never been anything passed in D.C. in modern times that didn't have pork or other BS hanging off of it!
With Trump nobody knows with Hillary everybody knows!

Trump is in this race because people are tired of the :::shit::: in D.C.‼️ My vote is for anybody but the established do nothings we have now‼️ IMHO Hillary belongs to that club‼️ I don't care what party they belong to Americans have had enough‼️
I agree with Americans are sick of DC bulshit. I'm pro sanders he started a serious movement especially in my generations but Hilary just had more political muscle.

There has probally never been anything passed in D.C. in modern times that didn't have pork or other BS hanging off of it!
With Trump nobody knows with Hillary everybody knows!

You did not say anything on how Trump could change gridlock. Maybe on policy we don't know what Trump might do. On changing gridlock in Congress we do. Nothing. The President can't change the rules in Congress.

Yesterday had nothing to do with pork or BS. It had to do with defunding Planed Parenthood. Republican want to end it. Democrats don't. This is a principled stance of each Party. Again, this is how Congress works. You need 60 votes in the Senate to move a bill. No one has 60 votes. Gridlock.

You did not say anything on how Trump could change gridlock. Maybe on policy we don't know what Trump might do. On changing gridlock in Congress we do. Nothing. The President can't change the rules in Congress.

Yesterday had nothing to do with pork or BS. It had to do with defunding Planed Parenthood. Republican want to end it. Democrats don't. This is a principled stance of each Party. Again, this is how Congress works. You need 60 votes in the Senate to move a bill. No one has 60 votes. Gridlock.
Hillary is a god she will grant your every wish! I'm just glad you were here to show me I was wrong before it was to late! Hail to the Queen!

Just kidding , good night :lmao::biglaugh::clappy::hilarious:

Tell us how electing Trump can be any worse than electing a proven sell out. Clinton has done nothing but sell herself to the highest bidder for the past 30 years. If our country would wise up and get rid of all the lifers in congress and the senate, republican or democrat, we would be in much better shape.

Tell us how electing Trump can be any worse than electing a proven sell out. Clinton has done nothing but sell herself to the highest bidder for the past 30 years. If our country would wise up and get rid of all the lifers in congress and the senate, republican or democrat, we would be in much better shape.

As for the country to "wise up" to implement term limits, I find this little more then rhetoric. First off it's just not happening any time soon.Second even if it were to some how happen, I don't think it would make any difference. The money interest have a long list of candidates to support their Pro Corporate agenda. Just plug in a new one in the vacant slot. Thanks to rulings like Citizen United out of a CONSERVATIVE Supreme Court. No "liberal" Justice voted for Citizen United. We lost 5 to 4.
Which brings us to you first point. Great point by the way. Why Hillary vs Trump? SUPREME COURT. We have a list of who Trump would support. I will post the link at the end. All are 100% Pro Corporation. You vote Trump, you vote for a anti-labor court for the next 20 years. This kind of stuff matters. If you are a Teamster and care about Labor, then supporting Trump just makes no sense. It's like putting a gun to your head and pulling the trigger. If your a Teamster.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-trump-court-list-idUSKCN0YA2XV

As for the country to "wise up" to implement term limits, I find this little more then rhetoric. First off it's just not happening any time soon.Second even if it were to some how happen, I don't think it would make any difference. The money interest have a long list of candidates to support their Pro Corporate agenda. Just plug in a new one in the vacant slot. Thanks to rulings like Citizen United out of a CONSERVATIVE Supreme Court. No "liberal" Justice voted for Citizen United. We lost 5 to 4.
Which brings us to you first point. Great point by the way. Why Hillary vs Trump? SUPREME COURT. We have a list of who Trump would support. I will post the link at the end. All are 100% Pro Corporation. You vote Trump, you vote for a anti-labor court for the next 20 years. This kind of stuff matters. If you are a Teamster and care about Labor, then supporting Trump just makes no sense. It's like putting a gun to your head and pulling the trigger. If your a Teamster.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-trump-court-list-idUSKCN0YA2XV
I'm done going back-and-forth with you . I wouldn't vote for Hillary if she was the last person on the face of the planet! She's a murderer and a proven liar. You seem to be fine with that though. Trump started this anti-free trade talk. I trust him more than the proven sell out that your stumping for. Good luck to you.

I'll take gridlock over selling our country's soul to the devil.

I'm done going back-and-forth with you . I wouldn't vote for Hillary if she was the last person on the face of the planet! She's a murderer and a proven liar. You seem to be fine with that though. Trump started this anti-free trade talk. I trust him more than the proven sell out that your stumping for. Good luck to you.

I'll take gridlock over selling our country's soul to the devil.

Thanks for responding to my points.(Not) I did respond to your points in a respectful way. I have come to expect nothing less from Trump supporters.I guess when your positions are weak you have little else you can do. I understand.