Yellow | Teamsters Endorse Hillary Clinton for President

Q34Ua5t.jpg

Was that what this thread topic was about?? The Country?? I thought it was about the Teamsters endorsing Clinton.

Make no mistake, I'm not thrilled with either candidate. However when it comes to who the Teamsters endorse, which is what this thread topic is about, show me a Republican who promotes Unions.
Better question show me how the teamsters support their members? Politics and unions really don't belong together. Union dues going to pay politicians. It's not doing the membership any good politicians only pay lip service they like our leadership are supposed to represent not dictate.

I've probably followed Donald Trump in this presidential election more then any candidate before. He's in the news so often with the things he says its not hard to do, but he's like no other candidate I've ever seen. I really wanted to here his opinions and see how he would run this country (which has always been the greatest country on this planet). I actually thought Trump's run was over when he said John McCain was no war hero. It just doesn't seem to matter what he says or who he insults to some people. Trump supports a National Right To Work Law and his running mate has always been Anti Labor. Without mentioning Obama or Hillary can someone tell me why Trump is the right choice for Union men and woman of this country.

The way I see it is that Trump is the only chance for a change in direction in the US of A. The Dems have not been helping us out lately (in case nobody is paying attention). No third party candidate will win and a vote for one of them is a vote in Hillary's favor if you are looking for change. Hillary will be a continuation of what we have now, at best, and maybe worse. Before I waste my time and vote third party I would do something enjoyable like fishing or gazing out over the Grand Canyon.

The way I see it is that Trump is the only chance for a change in direction in the US of A. The Dems have not been helping us out lately (in case nobody is paying attention). No third party candidate will win and a vote for one of them is a vote in Hillary's favor if you are looking for change. Hillary will be a continuation of what we have now, at best, and maybe worse. Before I waste my time and vote third party I would do something enjoyable like fishing or gazing out over the Grand Canyon.

I like Donald, although there are issues with this guy. What is the freaking deal with this whacked out doctor he's got, who gave his health a ringing endorsement unlike any doctor ever would, all together with all the other whacked out crap he's got going on.

It's like a reality show with this guy.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've probably followed Donald Trump in this presidential election more then any candidate before. He's in the news so often with the things he says its not hard to do, but he's like no other candidate I've ever seen. I really wanted to here his opinions and see how he would run this country (which has always been the greatest country on this planet). I actually thought Trump's run was over when he said John McCain was no war hero. It just doesn't seem to matter what he says or who he insults to some people. Trump supports a National Right To Work Law and his running mate has always been Anti Labor. Without mentioning Obama or Hillary can someone tell me why Trump is the right choice for Union men and woman of this country.
Neither Trump or Hillary are the right choice for the Union men and woman of this country. Might as will include President Obama and Gary Johnson too. We need to shake up the political dynasty in Washington. That's why I'm voting for Donald Trump, the lesser of the evils, Imo.

“We are proud to endorse Hillary Clinton for President of the United States,” said Teamsters General President James P. Hoffa. “She is the right candidate for the middle class and working men and women across the country. She will stand strong for the workers of America by fighting to reject job-killing trade deals, enforcing labor laws and working to provide retirement security for millions of people who have sacrificed so much for the chance to retire with dignity.
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...n-voted-virtually-every-trade-agreement-kill/

Can anybody find anything that shows her position on the collapse of the pension funds, at least Sanders put something out there. I wonder what Hoffa got in exchange for supporting Hillary?

I like Donald, although there are issues with this guy. What is the freaking deal with this whacked out doctor he's got, who gave his health a ringing endorsement unlike any doctor ever would, all together with all the other whacked out crap he's got going on.

Hillary Clinton released a medical report that is a couple of pages, and over a year old.

Why do you post that Donald Trump's doctor is whacked out?