TForce | Teamsters in GVL

Yeah wrapped up like fish from a fish market.
If everyone thinks this contract is going to be completed by June,I've got some swamp land you can buy to build your dream house on.

Just think of what has to happen to get this one of a kind custom bargained,one terminal contract ready to be voted on.

I know all of you UPS Freight workers have to many jokers in your deck if you really believe that.

First of all according to the local union meetings that some terminals have had.
This contract is just language,void of any economic issues.

I can't understand how some of you union wannabees think?

YES SIR this is the dumbest way to organize a company?

Just one terminal out of 206,127 workers out of 14000.
Give me a break what in the world are these teamsters thinking?

Most of the rest of us UPS Freight workers want in,and everything is tied up?

Its one of the silliest deals I've ever seen in my long trucking career.

It's a start.

Let me ask you a question, how do you think it should be done? What do you know that us wannabe's don't?

YES SIR this is the dumbest way to organize a company?

Just one terminal out of 206,127 workers out of 14000.
Give me a break what in the world are these teamsters thinking?

Most of the rest of us UPS Freight workers want in,and everything is tied up?

Its one of the silliest deals I've ever seen in my long trucking career.

There is a reason why the teamsters are using this strategy to organize "O"=UPSF

During my 23 years with the company, I have seen the teamsters fail to organize or fail to get a contract. Campaign's did not go well. "O" would not bargain or recognize the teamsters.
Now with the relationship between the teamsters & UPS this is the teamsters chance to finally organize "O" By showing all the employees this strong contract at the Indy terminal. The rest is expected to follow. The teamsters don't want to screw this effort up. Hence the word "strategy" Remember this is not only important to us employee's. Its very important to the teamsters to gain thousands more members and with an expected strong contract to possably organize other LTL company's. :1036316054:

First of all according to the local union meetings that some terminals have had.
This contract is just language,void of any economic issues.

UP, I don't know what local meetings you have gone to, but I can assure you that in New England, we have been told that working conditions have all but finished and it is on to economics and benefits issues. And you know something? I'm not in a hurry to get a half a$$ contract. I'd rather have them take there time and get it right the first time.

Well here I am back with my old handle(Apostolic)
UP-AH-U-S has gone bye,bye.
He was a big jerk anyway,so CFer had to kick him off the boards.

Now back to this topic,I went to two local union meetings,and the only thing I was told was that they were talking about contract language.
The last meeting they talked about putting local supplements into the language.
Nothing was brought up about any economic issues.

So I can only post what I know,what you see is what you get from me.
Thats one reason we are all on here from our UPS Freight system,to see more than what we are told on our local levels.

Well here I am back with my old handle(Apostolic)
UP-AH-U-S has gone bye,bye.
He was a big jerk anyway,so CFer had to kick him off the boards.

Now back to this topic,I went to two local union meetings,and the only thing I was told was that they were talking about contract language.
The last meeting they talked about putting local supplements into the language.
Nothing was brought up about any economic issues.

So I can only post what I know,what you see is what you get from me.
Thats one reason we are all on here from our UPS Freight system,to see more than what we are told on our local levels.

No problem APO, We are all well trained in the field of communications, The lack of.:biglaugh: