FedEx Freight | The Big Picture

Oh, do tell!
Show me all the success UPSF has. Do you have any idea how much of their freight is moved by contract csrriers?

If the upsf contract is what we are striving for, then way to go after the low hanging fruit.

Here is a list of top ltl's they are 4th can't be doing that bad Top 25 LTL Carriers
Here is UPS as whole, where they rank on fortune 500 list United Parcel Service,*Inc. - Fortune 500 2013 - Fortune
Here is fed ex FedEx Corporation - Fortune 500 2013 - Fortune
Hell yeah we are going after the low hanging fruit why not? Fed Ex is not that far behind UPS as a whole, their package guys make 33 an hour and freight is going to be at 28 at the end of their contract. So their is alot of room for us to have a much better benefit package no question. Your point about upsf moving some of their freight by contractors is a joke we also move alot by contractors.

If that were really true you would add us both to your ignore list and refrain from responding to us or asking us questions.

Thank you for heads up about the ignore feature, but you are too valuable to put on that list. I print off some of your bonehead posts and show them to drivers on fence. I won't tell you which way you are swaying them lmao

Oh, do tell!
Show me all the success UPSF has. Do you have any idea how much of their freight is moved by contract csrriers?

If the upsf contract is what we are striving for, then way to go after the low hanging fruit.

Huh? Have you looked at the retiree healthcare portion? The insurance, in general? Wages? Although others are heading in the right direction, we are so far behind as to seem to be on another planet.

Can it be improved upon? Certainly! Low hanging fruit? Please read it again... http://teamster.org/sites/teamster.org/files/1614upsfta1414ver3.pdf

I can honestly say no one has ever made such an unreal comment on the UPSF contract, until you, WOW!

Here is a list of top ltl's they are 4th can't be doing that bad Top 25 LTL Carriers

What you linked to there is based on revenue only.

I don't care if my company grossed $3B last year if it cost us $3.001B to produce that, than we lost $1MM.

I'd argue there are some companies doing "very well" that aren't even on that list.

You have to look at numerous metrics to get a true sense of where the companies stand relative to each other if you believe such things matter.

Thank you for heads up about the ignore feature, but you are too valuable to put on that list.

You sure are a fickle old woman. Make up your mind.

Thank you for heads up about the ignore feature, but you are too valuable to put on that list. I print off some of your bonehead posts and show them to drivers on fence. I won't tell you which way you are swaying them lmao

I thought you guys weren't trying to influence anybody.

I thought you guys weren't trying to influence anybody.

The writing is on the wall if u worked here you might see it, but you don't your an outsider looking in. As far as ex goes his bonehead posts have confinced several that are on fence at my barn. So yes we are trying to make people see the light it's getting alot easier as we go i can say that.