XPO | The Union Busting begins at Nof

I messed up that quote thingy...

How 'bout this... conway gives me $80/wk. in my retirement account..I don't put anything in there..How much do those other companies give you without ANY contribution from you? I'm just curious..what are the amounts..that's a fair way of doing the numbers. So how much /wk is ups freight, fedex, OD, etc. ? If your able to figure it weekly.

Because of lazy people like you that are protected by work rules..companies can't run their business, they go out of business..conway is not that big of a company like fedex or ups.
You don't have a clue about that man and his work habits, I think you owe him an apology!!!

He needs to go mind his business and you need to mind yours too..quit messing with my job. I don't post on your boards..because I don't work there..
My boards? Your boards? I thought they were our boards. What is it really that your afraid of? you are sounding almost childish!! Kinda like a manager who doesn't get his way than just fires you for no reason....

My boards? Your boards? I thought they were our boards. What is it really that your afraid of? you are sounding almost childish!! Kinda like a manager who doesn't get his way than just fires you for no reason....
When he runs out of anything worthwhile to add or backs himself into a corner this is what you get from him. You called it Getoverit!

How 'bout this... conway gives me $80/wk. in my retirement account..I don't put anything in there..How much do those other companies give you without ANY contribution from you? I'm just curious..what are the amounts..that's a fair way of doing the numbers. So how much /wk is ups freight, fedex, OD, etc. ? If your able to figure it weekly.
It depends on hours worked beerfd. UPS package get's around $9 and hour. Multiply that times a 40 hour week. ABF is around $7 an hour unless something changed in the last contract for them. Us poor YRC guys get $2.12 an hour. My fund has a ceiling of 2080 hrs worked in a year. That is the cut off. Take that $2.12 and multiply it by 2080 and see what you come up with. Want to really blow your mind? Try that same equation with the UPS contribution. Get back to me would you?

How do you think anybody 401 is better than ours? those other companies, you have to put in money to get money..ours you don't. you listen to the union and you will be out of a job. I guarantee it. How do you get 6/hr retirement at OD and .50 here? people will believe spin from the union..that's the problem..fedex 1500-2500$...what are you talking about? how 'bout the company paid HRA? you don't mention everything..like I said you can spin the numbers your way..what about it in writing?
Where are these numbers posted?

How much?
What is this significant retirement guaranteeing number the corporation contributes to the 401(k) if I don't contribute myself?

Last edited:
the past is the past, your not getting any back pay..you know that..work rules stifle companies and they go out of business after they lose a lot of business..i'm telling you..
The past will always be in the past. Everyday we create more past. No more takebacks in the future will mean no additional takebacks in the past. I don't want to write off the past anymore. The union will make that far more possible.

How much?
What is this significant retirement guaranteeing number the corporation contributes to the 401(k) if I don't contribute myself?
Bankrupt, I will ask this of you as Beerfd can't seem to find his mouse. So do you have a match? In other words, if you don't contribute anything does the company?

You get 3% of your base pay approx. $30 a week. Now I understand why you think your doing so well.

Do you actually know what caused it or do you want to continue to prove your ignorance?
The fact that YRC purchased 2 large trucking companies in a short period of time and, ran them parallel have anything to do with it? It's much easier to make up your own facts and support an erronious argument.

The past will always be in the past. Everyday we create more past. No more takebacks in the future will mean no additional takebacks in the past. I don't want to write off the past anymore. The union will make that far more possible.
WWI [The past.]
WWII { not paying attn. to the past]
Korean War [The past]
Vietnam War [ not paying attn. to the past]
ANYMORE QUESTIONS?

The fact that YRC purchased 2 large trucking companies in a short period of time and, ran them parallel have anything to do with it? It's much easier to make up your own facts and support an erronious argument.

beerfd only repeats the drivel he hears. He really has no idea what was behind that disaster.

It got much worse than what you acknowledged. They put both companies under one roof and opted to adopt the antiquated computer system that Roadway employed as it was paid for, the Yellow system was leased. Unaware (or were they aware?) that this particular software had limited capabilities they pressed on. When they flipped the switch after the merger, every pro number from the freight in the Yellow system vanished. GONE! They had no idea where customers freight was. The company was hemorrhaging accounts from that huge mistake and all of the other carriers going for the kill. Roughly 30,000 employees lost their jobs thanks to the inept management of YRC.

He needs to go mind his business and you need to mind yours too..quit messing with my job. I don't post on your boards..because I don't work there..
Yes, how can you call someone lazy, you dont even know his work habits. Let me tell you, there are lazy people in union companies and non union companies. Conway has their fair share of them. I get so sick of you spewing off crap you know nothing about. If it wasn't for unions in this country, Conway wouldn't being paying you anything near what your making. The only reason they gave us a raise the last time is because the union is knocking on their door. If a company treats its workers good, they dont need a union. We can only take so much of them taking away from us. When the CEO of this company cashes in over 50 million in stock options for himself (this is 1 employee) in 2014, it shows how out of touch this company is. Im tired of giving back to this out of touch management. They treat us as 2nd class citizens. The problem at Conway isnt the pay. The problem is they stole our vacations, they stole our pensions, they stole our sick days, they put cameras in our trucks and not in their company cars, they waste huge money on LEAN, favoritism runs rampant, management (some) talks to drivers like crap. And worst of all......... work rules change by the minute. You can ask 5 different people in management the same question on how something is supposed to be done, and you get 5 different answers.

Bankrupt, I will ask this of you as Beerfd can't seem to find his mouse. So do you have a match? In other words, if you don't contribute anything does the company?
yeah, it's just a lot of lip service. Added up, they will tell us how it cost billions upon billions of dollars. But hey! We don't have to contribute to ours to make money - like Beerfd said. And obviously some of us buy into it.
I will look mine up when I get home in a few days.